Amazing Kerala Sightseeing Tour Package 6N/7D
Day 1 Arrival at Kochi
Get a warm greeting from one of our representatives when you arrive in Kochi by plane or train.Your transfer to Munnar, a region renowned for its tea plantations, sloping valleys, rolling hills, and picture-postcard hamlets, will be assisted by the representative.See the cascading Valara and Cheyyappara waterfalls on your trip to Munnar to get some gorgeous photos.To learn how to brew the ideal cup of tea, pay a visit to the tea gardens.Later, enjoy the trip to the hotel while being transferred there in a cleaned vehicle.The remainder of the day is yours to do as you like.
To experience the splendour of this location, stroll around the markets or explore adjacent locations.Spend the night at the Munnar hotel.
Day 2 Munnar Sightseeing
Leave the hotel after breakfast and travel to Munnar to explore.Visit the spice farms to experience the aroma of traditional Indian spices.To learn how to brew the ideal cup of tea, pay a visit to the tea gardens.Go around Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, and Blossom Garden while taking some post card photos.Spend the night at the Munnar hotel.
Day 3 Munnar to Thekkady
Prepare for the next excursion to Thekkady after breakfast at the hotel.
When you go to Thekkady, check into your accommodation and get ready.
Leave for a Thekkady sightseeing trip.Take a boat ride through the Periyar Tiger Reserve on the Periyar Lake for a chance to glimpse the big cat.You may take an elephant ride or a Jeep safari in the bush later.Visit a spice garden in the evening or meander through Thekkady’s bazaar while savouring regional cuisines.Thekkady hotel overnight stay.
Day 4 Thekkedy to Alleppey
Check out of the accommodation following breakfast, drive to Alleppey, board your private houseboat, and then tour the Backwaters.There are several canals, lakes, and coves in this beautiful location. Upon arrival in Alleppey, check into your houseboat.Have a great lunch while listening to the sound of the water rippling as your houseboat travels through the backwaters after checking in.From your houseboat, you can take in and watch the palm-lined surroundings.Apart from the captivating sights, what makes this a fascinating experience is life along the backwaters.Enjoy your dinner while gazing out at the captivating backwaters.Houseboat stay for the night.
Day 5 Alleppey to Kovalam
After a hearty breakfast, wake up and get ready to go to Kovalam to enjoy a coastal paradise.The journey to Kovalam will take almost to 4 hours; once there, complete the check-in procedures.Visit Kovalam Beach to take part in activities like swimming, body rubs made at home, and sunbathing, among others.Return to the motel to spend the night.Swim in the clear seas or take in vistas of an amazing sunset.Spend the night at the Kovalam hotel.
Day 6 Sightseeing of Trivandrum
See the Padmanabhaswamy Temple, which was constructed in the 16th century using a complex fusion of local kovil architecture.The Napier Museum, a natural history and art museum, is where you should go to see historical artefacts including bronze idols, ornaments from antiquity, a temple chariot, and carvings made of ivory.See the collection of paintings at Sri Chitra Art Gallery, which includes a few from other parts of Asia and represents the diverse painting styles in India.Then, proceed to Veli, a picturesque lake with a beach, a playground, a floating cafe, sculptures, and other activities like boating.Return to Kovalam to take in the beach sunset.
Spend the night at the Kovalam hotel.
Day 7 Departure
Get up early, eat breakfast, and prepare your baggage for travel.
Arrive at the train station or airport in Thiruvananthapuram and depart for your destination.
Our Kerala tour package will give you an experience out of the ordinary, taking you from vast tea estates to the tranquil backwaters and finally to the bliss of the beach. It is fittingly referred to as “God’s Own Land.” Kerala is a great place to arrange your getaway because of its amazing scenery, serene backwaters, lush tea plantations, and exquisite architecture.
It never fails to enthral guests because the location provides the ideal natural backdrop for a fantastic escape and the creation of experiences to be treasured for a lifetime. This package has a lot to offer, from a lovely houseboat stay in Alleppey amid a palm-fringed scenery to an outstanding trip to Periyar, a region noted for its Tiger Reserve and spice farms.
Amazing Kerala Sightseeing Tour Package
The breathtaking beauty, the serene backwaters, lush tea gardens, and pristine palm-lined beaches, make Kerala an ideal destination to plan your escape. It never fails to fascinate its visitors for the place has a perfect natural setting to have an excellent getaway and create moments to be cherished for a lifetime. From hill station to backwater region, tribal village to the prismatic beach, you will get to enjoy all the aspects of Kerala’s meticulous beauty with delicious meals and well-sanitized Hotels
Highlights of Amazing Kerala Sightseeing Tour Package
- Route : Kochi – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam – Thiruvananthapuram
- Duration: 7 Days /6 Nights
- Start point: Kochi
- Endpoint: Thiruvananthapuram
- A wonderful vacation destination where you may enjoy the beauty of calm backwaters, lush tea gardens, pristine beaches, beautiful architecture, and much more
- Have a unique houseboat stay amid the calm of Alleppey’s backwaters and take in the best of Kerala’s breathtaking scenery like never before.
- Visit the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary to see elephants playingfully bathing in the river and enjoy the scenic scenery of the lush green surrounds.
- Sunbathe at Kovalam beach, a location with a lot of picturesque views and exciting things to do.
- In Cheeyappara Waterfalls, observe the amazing sight of an avalanche of water cascading down the seven tiers of a rocky mountain.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.