Ancient Saudi Arabia Tour Package 4N/5D
Day 1 – Arrival
On the first day of your trip, you will land at the international airport in Riyadh.
Our agents will meet you and take you to your accommodations after giving you a briefing on the next five days’ worth of travel plans.
After completing the check-in procedures, visitors can unwind at their accommodations or leisurely explore the neighbourhood attractions.
remainder of the day
Day 2 – Explore Saudi Arabia
Start the second day of your wonderful trip with a rich and substantial breakfast. Then, tourists will begin their excursion of sight-seeing and explore stunning points of interest.
Today visitors will tour the Saudi Arabian national museum and take in its antiquated decor, documents, and manuscripts on display.
You will then be taken to the Murraba palace. This beautiful tourist destination plays a significant role in Saudi Arabia’s fascinating royal family history.
Next, browse at the bustling Deira Souq traditional market where you can haggle for antiques, brass, and one-of-a-kind souvenirs.
The beautiful Turki bin Abdullah mosque is the last thing you should see today.
Enter this mosque for a heartfelt evening prayer to add stars to your luxurious getaway.
Return to your lodging to spend the night.
Day 3 – Visit to Abha
Your trip to Saudi Arabia’s third day starts with a flight to the idyllic city of Abha.
You’ll travel to Jabal Sawda today. Admire the lush, green surroundings that are punctuated by lengthy lengths of mountains and valleys that create a beautiful scene.
After that, visitors will climb up to El Shaab Park to take in the mystic vista of this captivating place amidst a refuge of nature.
The Al Muftaha neighbourhood and the captivating Mud-walled Shada castle, which has fascinating historical details and artefacts from ancient times, are other popular tourist destinations today.
End this day with a visit to the majestic Jabal Al Akhdar, also referred to as the green mountain, as part of your wonderful Saudi tour.
Take in breathtaking natural tropical vistas and unforgettable views to last a lifetime.
Return to your lodging to spend the night.
Day 4 – Explore Al-Balad Town
Start your day off well with a delicious breakfast, then get ready for an exciting tour of Al-Balad’s sites.
Discover Saudi Arabia’s beautiful “Old Town” while learning about the country’s fascinating past and antiquated traditional practises.
Next, you’ll see incredible tourist destinations including Beit Nassif, the iconic Jeddah North Gate, and the Al Tayebat International Museum with the help of our tour guide.
These bustling tourist destinations have opulent pre-Islamic artefacts, gorgeous interiors, and admirable architecture.
Following that, visitors will ride around “The new Jeddah Corniche” and enjoy a leisurely afternoon soaking up the warm Sausi sun and cooling sea breezes.
The “floating mosque” is your final stop today.
Tourists will spend the night there when they return.
Day 5 – Departure
The tour is coming to an end today, and you’ll be going back to your hometown.
You must finish all check-out procedures after breakfast.
Your trip back home will depart from the international airport in Jeddah, where our agents will drop you off.
Ancient Saudi Arabia Tour Package
You should add Saudi Arabia, one of the most fascinating and alluring Middle Eastern nations, to your travel bucket list without a doubt. Saudi Arabia’s captivating beauty will entice you to return time and time again with its great architecture and wide variety of exquisite attractions.
Enjoy fun rides at the theme parks in Jeddah or soak up the sun on Saudi Arabia’s expansive beaches. There are a wide range of tourist attractions that visitors can explore, including raging rave beach parties, amusing cruises, amazing engineering, and sumptuous hotels.
Tourists will genuinely enjoy the wonderful and uncommon customs of Saudi Arabia, which are dotted with immaculate mosques and other ethereal places of worship. Discover Saudi Arabia’s opulent past while admiring the magnificent palaces, historic homes, and other royal residences of Saudi queens and kings, among other things. At Riyadh’s historical district, you may find fascinating historical artefacts, and at Deerah Souq, you can find the best clothing in Saudi Arabia.
Highlights of Ancient Saudi Arabia Tour Package
- Visit the fascinating Saudi Arabian national museum.
- Take in the stunning architecture and pre-Islamic treasures.
- Enjoy the opportunity to experience the unique traditions and cultures of Saudi Arabia.
- Be astounded by the Murabba Palace’s extravagant architecture and amazing interiors.
About the Tour:
- Your tour schedule includes stops at all magnificent sights in and around Saudi Arabia, lodging at the most luxurious hotels, convenient transportation, and simple check-in processes.
- Your first day of travel begins when you land in Riyadh. There, personnel will welcome you and drive you to your accommodations. After completing the check-in procedures, visitors can leisurely explore the city.
- Start your second day with breakfast and go off on a sightseeing excursion in the evening to spectacular tourist attractions including the Murabba Palace and the Historical Museum of Saudi Arabia. After purchasing opulent clothing and trinkets at the Deira Souq Traditional Market, dine at top-rated restaurants before returning to your lodging.
- After that, visitors will begin their third day in Saudi Arabia with a city tour of Riyadh, taking in wonderful sites like Jabal Sawda, El Sahab Park, the castle with mud walls of Shada, and the magnificent green mountain. Today’s travellers will also enjoy dining at the best restaurants and visiting places of worship.
- On their fourth day, visitors will begin with an exciting breakfast before departing for scenic locations like Al-Balad, historical sites like Jeddah Northgate, the Al Tayebat International City Museum, the new Jeddah Corniche, and finally the floating mosque. After returning to their lodging for the night, visitors will leave on their fifth day. On the sixth day, bid your ideal vacation farewell.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.