Bali Honeymoon Tour Package 6N/7d
Day 1 Arrival in Bali
When you land at the Bali airport, your incredible Bali holiday officially starts.
Complete the on arrival visa and immigration procedures.
Later, take a transfer to the motel to finish the check-in procedures.
Rest for a while, then take the remainder of the day as you please.
Stay the night at an Ubud hotel, villa, or retreat.
Day 2 Explore Central Bali
Get up early, enjoy a delectable breakfast at the hotel, then get ready to spend the day at the Kintamani Village, which is renowned for its Mount Batur viewing point—an active volcano.
Enjoy a cup of coffee as you gaze out over Mt. Batur and Lake Batur.
To learn how one of the priciest coffees in the world, the Luwak coffee, is made, take a drive to the coffee farms.
You can take a refreshing dip in the water pool after a hike through the lush, green tropical jungle to see the cascading Tegenungan Waterfalls.After lunch, take a journey to see Bali’s serene landscapes, the Tegalalang Rice Terraces, where the expansive land is also covered in picture-perfect paddy fields.
Spend a perfect evening, just like in your youth, as you ride Bali’s famous Bali Swing while admiring the island’s picturesque rice fields.
Return to the motel, resort, or villa to spend the night. Ubud
Day 3 – Explore the gems of Bali
The motel serves a delectable breakfast when you awaken.
Visit The Handara Gate, one of Bali’s most Instagrammable locations, first thing in the morning to have yourself photographed in front of the intricate
Balinese Gate and improve your Instagram account.
One of Bali’s most picturesque sanctuaries, Ulun Danu Temple, which is devoted to Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati and is located on the shores of Lake Bratan, is just a 5-minute drive to the south.The Tanah Lot Temple, an old Hindu sanctuary perched on top of a sizable rock in the sea, is one of Bali’s most recognisable offshore temples.
Enjoy a romantic evening while admiring a stunning Arabian Sea dusk.
In order to spend the night in Ubud, return to the hotel, villa, or retreat.
Day 4 Indulge in thrilling watersports
Get up early and eat a filling meal before beginning your day.
Prepare yourself and travel to Tanjung Benoa shore.
Get an adrenaline rush while parasailing, jet skiing, or taking a dip while on a banana boat trip to satisfy your innate desire for adventure.
Later, after lunch, visit Uluwatu Temple, one of Bali’s six most significant temples, and feel your fatigue melt away as you take in the breathtaking sunset that covers the surrounding waters and sky.It is positioned on the edge of a gigantic 70-meter cliff, and as you go along the elegant Balinese walkway that circles the cliff, you may enjoy the greatest views of the enormous Indian Ocean.
When you enjoy a stunning sunset and the Kecak Fire Dance Performance, Bali’s most famous artistic performance, you’ll start to feel less exhausted.
Return to the Kuta hotel, resort, or villa to spend the night.
Day 5 Day at Leisure
A slow and restful morning awaits you in Bali.
After a filling breakfast, you can relax the remainder of the day.
Either participate in the many activities your hotel offers, or go exploring.
You might arrange to travel to North Bali, where you can enjoy the black-sand Lovina beach, which is particularly well-known for its dolphin-spotting opportunities.
To learn more about Bali’s diverse flora and fauna, you can also go to the Bali Bird and Reptile Park in the Central area.You may explore the beaches on the southern tip of Bali or go to the Garud Vishnu Cultural Park, which has a sizable figure of Lord Vishnu that has been artistically sculpted.
Go back to the hotel, resort, or villa to spend the night in Kuta.
Day 6 Balinese Spa Session
In Bali, awaken to a peaceful tropical morning.
After breakfast, prepare for a traditional Balinese massage to treat you.
Our senses and minds are said to be relieved and calmed by balinese massage.
You can enjoy your free time this afternoon.
Rest for a while, then take the remainder of the day as you please.
The ideal way to end the day is with a candlelit meal in this tropical haven.
Spend the night at a Kuta hotel, villa, or resort.
Day 7 Departure
Take pleasure in a sumptuous brunch after waking up to a stunning tropical morning.
Prepare your belongings and finish the motel check-out procedures.
Once you are dropped off at the Denpasar Airport for your next destination, your incredible Bali trip comes to an end.
Bali Honeymoon Tour Package
Bali is a popular honeymoon destination for couples all over the globe, and it’s clear why. There is so much to see and do in this magnificent tropical paradise, from its endless list of idyllic beaches, alluring spiritual energy, colourful coral reefs, and serene waterfalls to adventurous water sports, majestic temples, rice fields, and exotic sunsets.
As you cruise through the crystal-clear waterways close to Tanjung Benoa Harbour, take in the picturesque views of the boats at anchor and the colorful sky reflecting upon the golden sand. The Tegenungan waterfall’s soothing music and the views of the sunset from Uluwatu Temple are simply unmatched experiences.
Covered Experiences in Bali Honeymoon Tour Package
- Waterfalls near Kintamani Village in Bali called Swing Tegenungan
- Bean Plantation
- Ulun Danu (Bedugul) Handara Gate Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- Water sports (Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Adventure Parasailing)
- Kecak & Fire Dance Show Tour of Uluwatu Temple Balinese Spa Session Candlelight Dinner
Highlights of Bali Honeymoon Tour Package
- Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Start point: Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Endpoint: Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Admire Bali’s beauty while strolling along its lovely beaches with your special someone, taking in its charming waterfalls, lush green rice fields, and much more.
- Spend time with your partner and indulge your senses to rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit while receiving Balinese massage therapy.
- Discover the beauty of Balinese building as you move through the gates and walkways that circle Uluwatu Temple’s cliff.
- Learn how one of the most expensive coffees in the world, Luwak Coffee, is produced using civet cats.
- Together, seek blessing at the charming Ulun Danu temple, which is situated on the border of Beratan Lake.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.