Bali Local Sightseeing Tour Package 4N/5d
Day 1 Arrival in Bali
When you land at the Bali airport, your incredible Bali holiday officially starts.
Complete the on arrival visa and immigration procedures.
Later, take a transfer to the motel to finish the check-in procedures.
Rest for a while, then take the remainder of the day as you please.
Spend the night at the resort, hotel, or villa.
Day 2 Explore Central Bali
Get up early, enjoy a delectable breakfast at the hotel, then get ready to spend the day at the Kintamani Village, which is renowned for its Mount Batur viewing point—an active volcano.
Enjoy a cup of coffee as you gaze out over Mt. Batur and Lake Batur.
Later, take a drive to view Bali’s calm surroundings, the Tegalalang Rice Terraces, where the expansive area is also covered in picture-perfect rice fields.
See the well-known Ubud Palace, the former official palace of the Ubud Royal Family and home to numerous elaborate and traditional structures.Spend some time perusing Ubud’s art markets, where you may find a wide variety of traditional Balinese arts and crafts.
Spend the afternoon in Bali admiring the stunning rural rice terraces, much like you did as a youngster, as you ride the famous Bali Swing.
Take time for a traditional Balinese meal to recharge.
Drive to the coffee farms after lunch to see how one of the priciest coffees in the world, the Luwak coffee, is made.
Obtain Lord Ganesha’s blessings at the Goa Gajah Cave temple, a magnificent archaeological site close to Downtown Ubud.Visit Tirta Empul, also known as Tampak Siring, Bali’s revered water temple. It is home to multiple holy springs that are said to have been created by God Indra and are thought to contain blessed water that can cleanse anyone who take a bath there.
Return to the motel, resort, or villa to spend the night.
Day 3 Balinese Spa Session
In Bali, awaken to a peaceful tropical morning.
After breakfast, prepare for a traditional Balinese massage to treat you.
Board your transport to go to the therapy, which will be performed by professionals utilising locally made essential oils that have a pleasant scent.
Our senses and minds are said to be relieved and calmed by balinese massage.
The remainder of the day is yours to do as you choose, including further exploration.
Return to the hotel, villa, or resort to spend the night.
Day 4 Indulge in thrilling watersports
Get up early and eat a filling meal before beginning your day.
Prepare yourself and travel to Tanjung Benoa shore.
Get an adrenaline rush while parasailing, jet skiing, or taking a dip while on a banana boat trip to satisfy your innate desire for adventure.
Following lunch, start driving south to Padang Padang Beach, one of the nicest beaches and a popular surfing location.
You may get to it by taking a winding staircase via a limestone cave that descends to the beach’s shoreline, where you’ll be greeted by the stunning sight of a beach rimmed with fine, white sand and blue waters.Afterwards, visit Uluwatu Temple, one of Bali’s six most significant temples, and let the beauty of the sunset wash away your fatigue as you take in the sky and water around you.
It is positioned on the edge of a gigantic 70-meter cliff, and as you go along the elegant Balinese walkway that circles the cliff, you may enjoy the greatest views of the enormous Indian Ocean.
Return to the motel, resort, or villa to spend the night.
Day 5 Departure
Take pleasure in a sumptuous brunch after waking up to a stunning tropical morning.
Prepare your belongings and finish the motel check-out procedures.
Once you are dropped off at the Denpasar Airport for your next destination, your incredible Bali trip comes to an end.
Bali Local Sightseeing Tour Package
Bali Local Sightseeing Tour Package , a tropical island slice of paradise, the stunning beaches, majestic surf, ultimate adventure activities, ancient Balinese culture, fascinating temples, friendly hospitality, and delectable local cuisine will undoubtedly leave you in awe and with a lifetime of wonderful memories.
On this great vacation to this unique Island, there is something for everyone, from experiencing an adrenaline rush by engaging in exhilarating waterspouts to swinging over the lush green rice terraces to drinking one of the most expensive coffees in the world.
A typical Bali local tour might take you to a traditional Balinese village where you can discover the locals’ distinctive rituals and religious beliefs. You might also go to a neighborhood market where you can try local delicacies and buy gifts to take home.
Visits to Hindu temples, participation in traditional Balinese festivities, and taking in the picturesque scenery are all common activities in Bali Local Sightseeing Tour Package.
One advantage of going on a Bali local tour is that you may learn more about the island’s history, customs, and culture. You can also venture off the beaten route to find undiscovered attractions that you might otherwise overlook.
Based on your interests and preferences, local guides can offer insightful advice and suggestions for things to do and see in Bali.In general, Bali Local Sightseeing Tour Package is a terrific opportunity to take advantage of everything the island has to offer and to engage meaningfully with the local population.
Highlights about Bali Local Sightseeing Tour Package
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Start point: Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Endpoint: Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Enjoy a sumptuous vacation in a beautiful tropical resort to see the picture-perfect beaches, attractive waterfalls, and much more.
- Be mesmerized by the magnificence of Uluwatu Temple, which is one of Bali’s six main pillars and is delicately perched atop a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Visit Padang Padang Beach is one of the most well-known surfing locations and has an unusual scenery and romantic ambiance.
- Learn how one of the most expensive coffees in the world, Luwak Coffee, is produced using civet cats.
- Swinging above the verdant green rice fields in the countryside, relive your favourite childhood memories.Visit to the Seribatu spice garden
- The Tegenungan Waterfall Journey to Crater Lake
- The Batur Volcano
- Visit the temples in Ubud and Lovina Beach to spot dolphins.
- Water sports and shopping in Nusa Dua genuine Balinese spa experience
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.