Bestseller Leh Ladakh Tour Packages 5N/6D
Day 1 Arrival in Leh
After landing in Leh, get welcomed by a representative, who will help in smooth transfer to the hotel.
Upon reaching your hotel, complete the check-in formalities and spend a relaxing day getting proper rest.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate.
Ladakh is a region that is located at a high elevation and taking the altitude sickness in serious consideration, the whole day will be at leisure.
In the evening, enjoy a lip-smacking dinner.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 2 Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring Borders of Leh
Wake up to a beautiful morning in the mountains and have a hearty breakfast.
Get ready for an adventurous ride to ‘Sham Valley’, which is beautifully nestled around the Srinagar – Leh highway.
Start off the sightseeing by paying homage to the martyrs of the Indo-Pak War at the Hall of Fame.
Visit the Spituk Gompa which also has a museum on the premises housing ancient masks, weapons and Thangkas (Buddhist Paintings).
Enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and know the story behind the construction of this Gurudwara by the army.
Another interesting place to visit today is Magnetic Hill, a small stretch of the road that defies the law of gravity.
Visit Indus Sangam Viewpoint to watch the confluence of Zanskar and Indus Rivers.
Visit SECMOL which is the real 3-idiots school.
After a day filled with fun and adventure, return back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in Leh.
Day 3 Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass
After having a healthy breakfast in the morning, get ready for the ultimate adventure.
This journey will take you through some of the highest passes in the world and will greet you with the ever-changing views of the barren land.
Take a stopover at the cafe on Khardung-La Pass, the world’s highest all-season motorable road and soak in the views as you will feel like on top of the world.
As you descend from Khardung-la, experience a change in landscape from the barren cold desert to the white sand desert as you enter the Nubra Valley full of Nubra Sand Dunes.
If time permits, visit the oldest and the largest monastery of Ladakh, the Diskit Monastery, which also houses a large Buddha statue.
Enjoy the exquisite double-humped Bactrian Camel Ride, exclusively found in this region, as this region was a part of the famous silk route.
Later enjoy camping with a bonfire under the sky full of stars.
Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 4 Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake
Wake up in the morning in the beautiful Nubra Valley and have a scrumptious breakfast.
Get ready for the most awaited day as you will be visiting Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
One of the highest altitude saline water lakes, Pangong Tso will greet you with its changing colours from shades of blue to green to red.
Spend the rest of the day exploring the surroundings of the Pangong Lake with the view of the Shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
You can also recreate some of the moments from your favourite Bollywood movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan and enjoy the place in Bollywood style.
Overnight stay and dinner at a campsite near Pangong Lake.
Day 5 Pangong lake to Leh
Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view and have a delicious breakfast.
As you mark your way back to Leh, take a small stopover at the Chang-la Pass, which is one of the highest mountain passes in the world.
You can also visit the Chang-la Cafe, located just on the Changla Pass.
Visit the Changla Baba Temple on top, after which the pass got its name and is believed to be the guardian of the people visiting Chang La.
Further, visit the Druk Padma School, famed for the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last scene was shot.
One can also visit the beautifully structured Thiksey Monastery en-route, if time permits.
Upon reaching Leh, rest for some time followed by dinner at the hotel.
Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 6 Departure
After having your breakfast in the morning, complete the check out formalities at the hotel.
Later, you will be transferred to the airport for your onwards journey.
Fly out of Leh and say goodbye to your fellow travellers and this magical land.
Bestseller Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Leh is the joint capital and largest city of Ladakh, a union territory of India. Leh, located in the Leh district, was also the historical capital of the Kingdom of Ladakh.The iconic Magnetic Hill, the turquoise coloured Pangong Lake, the confluence of two mystical rivers, ancient and awe inspiring monasteries and the highest passes are a few of the marvelous attractions of Leh and Ladakh in general. The wide array of trekking routes will satiate your soul and enrich the senses.
During the tour, you will visit some of the most popular tourist destinations in Ladakh, including Leh, Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, and Khardung La Pass. You will also have the opportunity to interact with locals, visit monasteries, and enjoy the local cuisine. The tour usually lasts for 10 to 12 days, depending on the itinerary, and is best experienced between the months of June to September, when the weather is favorable for bike riding.
Highlights of Bestseller Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
- Route: Leh – Sham Valley – Khardungla – Nubra Valley – Pangong – Chang La – Leh
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Start point: Leh
- Endpoint: Leh
- Experience a completely exhilarating bike ride to India’s most challenging routes, ride to the peaks with professionals, and make the most of it.
- A great blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural activities, curated by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit Pangong Lake, the highest saltwater body in the world, whose hues range from blue to red to green.
- Visit the Khardung-La Pass, the highest motorable road in the world, to take in the stunning scenery of the snow-capped mountains, glaciers, and sand dunes.
- See world famous Magnetic Hill- A magnificent spot that defies the rule of gravity
- Experience Ladakh with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitised accommodation and vehicles
- Stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.