Amazing Bijli Mahadev Trek 1N/2D
Day 1 –Reach Kullu and Trek to Bijli Mahadev
Start the day by driving to Kullu, a scenic town in Himachal Pradesh. Begin the trek from Kullu and hike towards Bijli Mahadev. The trail passes through marvelous picturesque landscapes, lush green forests, and meandering rivers. Reach Bijli Mahadev, a most famous temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, perched atop a hill. Enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding valleys and mountains.
Set up camp near the temple and spend the night under the starry sky.
Day 2 – Explore Bijli Mahadev and Descend to Kullu
After having a delicious breakfast, Wake up early to witness the breathtaking sunrise from Bijli Mahadev top. Explore the temple complex and learn about its religious significance. Take in the serene atmosphere and enjoy the tranquil surroundings. Begin the descent back to Kullu, retracing the trail. Arrive in Kullu and conclude the trek.
Depart from Kullu for your onward journey, with a bunch load of memories.
Amazing Bijli Mahadev Trek
Overview of the Bijli Mahadev Trek
Bijli Mahadev is one of the most sacred temples of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located at an elevated altitude of about 2,460m in the Kullu Valley. Explore the nature trails of a city and experience secrets in its journey in the beautiful city of Manali. Enjoy the company of tall trees and beautiful landscapes with the Bijli Mahadev trek. Report at Kinja village in Kullu. You will meet our tour executive there and start the trek toward the Bijli Mahadev temple in Kullu. It offers a unique and rewarding trekking experience combined with a visit to the Bijli Mahadev Temple, an ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva
Highlights of the Bijli Mahadev Trek
- Bijli Mahadev Temple: The main highlight of the Bijli Mahadev trek is the Mahadev Temple, which is believed to house a Shiva lingam and attracts devotees from all over. The temple is renowned for its unique ritual of receiving divine energy through a lightning strike that occurs every year, which the priests then restore using butter and cotton threads.
- Serene Beauty: The trek offers panoramic views of the surrounding valleys, lush green meadows, and snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. It is a visual delight for nature lovers and photographers.
- Peaceful Vibes: The trek provides an opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and immerse yourself in the serene surroundings of the mountains…
Quick facts about the Bijli Mahadev Trek:
- Bijli Mahadev Trek: 2 Day/1 Night
- Bijli Mahadev Trek: Altitude: 8,070 feet
- Bijli Mahadev Trek Difficulty Level: Easy
- Bijli Mahadev Trek Length / Distance: 3 Km length
- Bijli Mahadev Trek Temperature: It ranges from 25°C during the day to -5.0°C at night.
- Best Time to Go: The best months to visit Bijli Mahadev Trek are April through September and October.
- Start/End Point: Kinja Village, Kullu
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.