Mesmerizing Central Vietnam Tour Package 3N/4D
Day 1 – Arrival in Da Nang
Meet our representative at the Da Nang airport when you arrive, and they will assist you with your transfers to the hotel.
After completing the check-in procedures, end the day.
Staying the night in a hotel in Da Nang after dinner.
Day 2 – Explore the Ba Na Hills
To prepare for an eventful day on this Vietnam tour, get up early and eat a healthy meal (pickup is at 8 am).
Prepare yourself and board the transfer that will take you to the Ba Na Hills, also known as King Mountain.
By 10:30 am, arrive at Ba Na Hills and halt at the Dream Stream Cable Car Station.
Utilise Southeast Asia’s most cutting-edge cable car system to admire the lofty, undulating hills.
When you arrive at the first station, stop by the Linh Ung pagoda and a French wine cellar to see a breathtaking view of Da Nang.
Enjoy a lunch buffet at the restaurant on the peak before having fun at Fantasy Park.
Discover King Peak to enjoy a variety of Hana Hills and Quang Nam views.
Get to the mountain’s summit to see Linh Tu Pagoda and stroll along the 150-meter GOLDEN BRIDGE.
Take a stroll across this lovely bridge, which is supported by enormous hands like in the movies, and is located amid a sea of clouds at a height of 1400 metres.
Once you’ve taken in the scenery and recorded the memories, begin the trip back to Da Nang.
Once there, relax on a beach for the remainder of the evening.
Go back and spend the night at the hotel.
Day 3 – Visit to Hoi An
Get ready for the day after a delectable breakfast at the hotel.
Embark on your ride to Hoi Another UNESCO World Heritage site and an old town 33 kilometres from Da Nang.
Enjoy a relaxing morning in this gorgeous port city that seems like it belongs in a dream.
Explore the winding streets lined with ancient homes built in the styles of China, Japan, France, and Europe.
Visit the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, a 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, and the neighbourhood fish market.
There are many art galleries and tailors in the area, and you may even purchase some custom clothing if you wish.
Take the 3-hour boat cruise to the Thanh Ha ceramics village along the Thu Bon River.
Three km from Hoi is the Thanh Ha pottery village, which has been around since the 16th century.
Return to Danang by transfer after the trip.
Spend the night in a hotel in Da Nang.
Day 4 – Departure
After a filling breakfast, check out of the hotel and board the vehicle taking you to the airport.
As you are dropped off at the airport, your incredible Vietnam tour comes to an end.
Da Nang is one of the most well-liked new tourist attractions in Central Vietnam since it is home to a variety of urban and natural settings, including pure white sand beaches, a broad riverfront boardwalk, expanding cafes, and an undulating scene of rolling hills.
This tour is sure to give you a much-needed break with a variety of memories for a lifetime, from visiting one of the most beautiful mountains—the Ba Na hills—that have been transformed into a dreamy fantasy park with a plethora of activities to enjoy, to visiting the magical ancient town of Hoi An.
Highlights of Central Vietnam Tour Package
- Da Nang, also known as the “City of Bridges and Beaches,” is a charming city on Vietnam’s eastern coast that seamlessly blends the ancient with the new.
- Experience the allure of Hoi An, a historic and fascinating town that looks like it sprang right out of a fairytale.
- Take a stroll on the golden bridge, which was designed to resemble God’s hands removing a strip of gold from the ground, above the mist-covered mountains.
- Take a ride on Asia’s most cutting-edge cable car system to see breathtaking views of Da Nang City and its coastline.
- Indulge in a multitude of enjoyable activities at the Fantasy Park on the Ba Na hills to relive your childhood.
Destinations Covered: Da Nang, Ba Na Hills, Hoi An
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Start Point: Da Nang International Airport (AHT)
End Point: Da Nang International Airport (AHT)
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.