Coorg Mysore And Ooty
Day 1 – Arrive Bangalore – Coorg
Pickup from arrival. Transfer to Coorg. En route visit Dubare Elephant Camp (Elephant safari extra payable directly). Dinner & Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 2 – Coorg Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to Tala Kaveri Temple, Bhagamandala (Bhagandeshwara Temple), Omkareshwara Temple, Madikeri Fort and Abbey Falls. Return back to hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 3 – Coorg – Mysore
Upon reaching in Mysore, check in hotel and relax for a short while. Proceed to visit Mysore Palace and Brindavan Gardens as well as Krishnarajasagar Dam Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 – Mysore
Breakfast in Hotel. Proceed for Mysore City Excursion. Visit Chamundi Hills, devoted to Goddess Chamundeshwari, Shri Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery and St. Philomena’s Church that is raised in Gothic style.
Visit Ranganathaswamy temple, Sri Rangapatanam, Srirangapatna Fort, and Gumbz.
Return back to hotel and After Dinner overnight stay in Mysore
Day 5 – Mysore – Ooty
Breakfast at hotel. Afternoon Check out from Mysore and proceed to Ooty also known as “the Queen of hill stations’. On arrival, check in at the hotel for an overnight stay. Explore the local town by foot. Dinner & Overnight stay in Mysore
Day 6 – Ooty
In the morning after breakfast, proceed for Ooty Sightseeing. Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake, Doddabetta Peak, Nilgiri Mountain Railway(Toy Train), Shooting Point, Ootacamund Gymkhana Golf Club, Emerald lake, Later, we will return back to the hotel in Ooty for a relaxing overnight stay.
Dinner & Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 07 – Coimbatore Departure
On the last day of our tour, breakfast at hotel. Later checkout and transfer to Airport for Departure.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.