Gangtok Darjeeling Tour Package 4N/5D
Day 1 NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok
Get aboard a hassle-free transfer to Gangtok after landing at the NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport.
Don’t forget to take pictures of the majestic Teesta River as you pass by.
Once you arrive in Gangtok, check into your accommodation and take the remainder of the day off to relax.
You can visit Gangtok’s MG Marg in the evening to browse the gift shops and indulge in some traditional Sikkimese food.
Spend the night in a hotel in Gangtok.
Day 2 –Gangtok Excursion Tour
Get ready to explore some stunning spots near Gangtok after a satisfying breakfast.
Start by going to the well-known glaciated lake, Tsomgo Lake, also known as Changu Lake, which was used by Buddhist monks to prophesy the future based on its shifting colours.
You will then go to the famed Baba Mandir shrine, where it is said that every soldier is shielded by the spirit of Baba in the hostile, high-altitude Eastern Himalayas.
Later, for an additional fee, you can also visit Nathula Pass, one of the most significant passes on the India-China border (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays).
Later, make your way back to Gangtok and spend the night there.
Day 3 – Gangtok to Darjeeling
You will leave for Darjeeling after a tasty breakfast.
Don’t forget to take pictures of the spectacular snow-covered peaks bordered by fragrant Tea Gardens as you travel along the pathways ornamented with the enchanted views of the Himalayas and the neighbouring valleys.
Once you arrive in Darjeeling, check into your accommodation and enjoy the remainder of the evening at your own.
In Darjeeling, you may also stroll down the busy Mall Road and shop for one-of-a-kind trinkets and crafts.
Stay the night at the Darjeeling hotel.
Day 4 – Darjeeling Full Day Sightseeing
Start your day out at about 4 AM for a memorable experience.
To see the sunrise illuminate Mt. Kanchenjunga and nearby peaks, ascend to the summit of Tiger Hill.
After this, have breakfast before continuing your sightseeing.
Visit the well-known Batasia Loop (Army Memorial), which provides a 360-degree panorama of the Darjeeling hill town surrounded by Himalayan peaks.
Visit the Ghoom Monastery in Darjeeling to embrace the spiritual side of the city and see the 15-foot-tall Maitreya Buddha statue (crafted from clay imported from Tibet).
Explore the Tenzing Rock and the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (closed on Thursdays) to learn more about the history of mountaineering in India.
After that, go to the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) to see the Red Pandas, an endangered species.
Take a stroll through the lush tea estates to learn how the greatest tea, renowned worldwide, is produced.
Visit the Japanese Temple and adjacent Peace Pagoda later for beautiful views of the Mt. Kanchenjunga range and to see the four Buddha avatars on display.
Visit the Tibetan Refugee Centre to purchase for Tibetan handicrafts made by the community there before leaving.
Visit the hotel once more to spend the night in Darjeeling.
Day 5 – Darjeeling to Bagdogra Airport/ NJP Station
Check out of the hotel after a filling breakfast, and then get in your car to drive to NJP Station or Bagdogra Airport (IXB).
Once you are left off at the airport or train station for your next destination, your tour is over.
Time to return home with a wealth of pleasant recollections.
Overview of the Gangtok Darjeeling Tour Package Information about the Trip
The two busiest tourist destinations in Sikkim, Gangtok and Darjeeling, are bustling hill towns with picturesque green valleys and misty mountains that are well-known across the nation. The natives, the regional cuisine, and the cloud-shrouded hills are all attractive at these two northeast Indian locations!
On the other side, one of India’s oldest mountain communities is Darjeeling. While Gangtok’s Lake Tsomgo and Nathu La are developing their own distinctive selling points—changing colours, the home of migratory birds, and an enthralling mountain pass that connects Sikkim to Tibet—Darjeeling offers expansive tea gardens, unmatched views of Kanchenjunga Peak, and a vibrant local culture.
Highlights of the Gangtok Darjeeling Tour Package
- Bring back trinkets from the marketplaces of Gangtok, such as Buddhist paintings (Thangkas), carpets, and other vibrant handicrafts.
- Take a stroll around the alleys of Darjeeling while sipping hot Momo Thukpa.
- As you pass through and get the best views of Mt. Kanchenjunga, explore the grandeur of Tsomgo Lake, a glacier lake renowned for its tranquilly and gorgeous views.
- Feel the chills as you try to spot the Chinese troops on the opposite side of the border while standing tall on the NathuLa pass.
- Awe-inspiring sceneries featuring mountains, waterfalls, forests, lakes, and monasteries will inspire your wanderlust.
- Gangtok, Tsongmo Lake, Nathu La, and Darjeeling make up the route.
- Timeframe: 4 nights and 5 days
- IXB Airport and NJP Train Station are the starting and finishing points.
How to Reach:
Reaching the Bagdogra Airport or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) in Siliguri, West Bengal, is the simplest method to begin this journey. Both have excellent connections to the country’s largest cities, and it acts as a significant entryway to north-east India.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.