Bestseller Goa Tour Package 3D/2N
Day 1 – Arrival in Goa | Explore the beaches of North Goa
– Goa, arrive at the hotel you had reserved, and finish the check-in procedures.
– You can then continue on to a full-day tour of North Goa’s attractions.
– You might begin by going to the well-known Aguada Fort, a fort built by the Portuguese in the 17th century that overlooks the meeting point of the Mandovi River and the Arabian Sea.
– See the Arabian sea meet the horizon as you stroll through the fort’s ruins that still stand tall along Goa’s coastline.
– Visit Sinquerim Beach, which is close to Aguada Fort, later. The Candolim beach, which serves as a gateway to other, more well-known beaches, is to the north.
– You next proceed to the well-known Calangute beach, which is crowded with people all year long because it is the site of some of the most thrilling water activities.
Day 2 – South Goa Tour | Experience the classic Goan culture in old Goa
Get up early, eat a delectable breakfast, and then get ready for a tour of South Goa.
Visit the Shri Manguesh temple first thing in the morning. Bhagavan Manguesh is revered here as the Shivlinga, a manifestation of Shiva.
Visit the historic areas of Goa later to see some of the nation’s oldest churches.
You will be going to The Bom Jesus Basilica, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where Saint Francis Xavier’s relics are kept.
Another important place of worship in Goa is Se Cathedral, which was constructed over the course of a century and whose vaulted interior astounds tourists with its sheer magnificence.
Day 3 – Departure | Time to head back home with a plethora of memories
Get up early, eat a hearty breakfast, pack your things, and finish the check-out procedures.
As you get at your intended location, savour the moments you have experienced while carrying the bundle of happy memories with you.
Goa Tour is the first spot that springs to mind when considering a fantastic break among golden glistening beaches, and for many, taking a road trip to this stunning location is a dream. Its stunning beaches, exciting nightlife, mouthwatering cuisine, historical landmarks, and exhilarating adventure activities make this place a must-visit location for an unforgettable trip.
This former Portuguese Territory is one of the trendiest locations in India thanks to its beautiful beaches, picturesque surroundings, and coconut trees that span the length of the coastline. Goa offers everything necessary to ensure that you have a special time while enjoying its stunning beaches because it is a popular party destination.
Quick info of Bestseller Goa Tour Package
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
- Route: Aguada Fort – Sinquerim Beach – Candolim Beach – Calangute Beach – Baga Beach – Anjuna Beach – Vagator Beach – Shri Manguesh Temple – Old Goa – Miramar Beach – Dona Paula – Panjim
- Start Point: Goa Airport/ Railway Station
- End Point: Goa Airport/ Railway Station
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.