Spiritual Gujarat Temple Tour Package 2N/3D
Day 1 – Dwarka
Meet our agent when you arrive in Dwarka, and they will lead you to your hotel. After taking some time to rest, go to the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple to ask for blessings. At this temple, it is thought that Lord Krishna danced with the Gopis. After that, pray at the Rukmani Temple and participate in the evening aarti at the Dwarkadhish Temple. Return to the hotel for a delectable lunch and an overnight stay after the tour is finished.
Day 2 – Somnath: Enjoy the Sound and Light Show at Somnath Temple
Once you arrive in Dwarka, you should meet our representative and be taken to the hotel. After taking some time to rest, depart in search of blessings at the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple. At this temple, Lord Krishna is said to have danced with the Gopis. After that, pray at the Rukmani Temple and participate in the Dwarkadhish Temple’s spiritual evening aarti. Once the tour is finished, head back to the hotel for a delectable lunch and an overnight stay.
Day 3 – Somnath: Departure
Today marks the conclusion of your visit of the Gujarati temples. Breakfast is served; afterwards, check out of the hotel and head to the nearest airport or train station to return home with happy and amazing memories.
Gujarat is one of India’s holiest places and is home to a number of sacred temples where worshippers can experience spirituality in the midst of complete peace. Visit the important Gujarati temples at Dwarka, Porbandar, and Somnath with our 2-night, 3-day Gujarat temple trip Tour package.
For those who are spiritual at heart and wish to experience Gujarat’s tranquilly, this temple visit is fantastic. Select a Dwarka Somnath travel package to include guided temple tours, cosy lodging, tasty meals, and helped transfers. Now is the time to reserve a Gujarat temple trip for a chance to commune with God.
Highlights of Gujarat Temple Tour Package
- Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple darshan.
- Attend the Dwarkadhish Temple’s evening aarti.
- reach Bet Dwarka Island via ferry.
- Investigate the thriving harbour city of Porbandar.
- Enjoy the Somnath Temple’s Sound and Light Show.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.