Stunning Jalsu Pass Trek 3N/4D
Day 1 – Barot to Bada Gran (2,650m/8,694ft)
Start the trek from Barot and hike towards Bada Gran. Trek through dense forests, cross streams, and enjoy the natural beauty of Dhauladhar ranges and trek the Himalayas, Reach Bada Gran, a beautiful campsite surrounded by meadows.
Set up camp and spend the evening enjoying the serene surroundings.
Day 2 – Bada Gran to Lamba Thach (3,700m/12,139ft) via Jalsu Pass (3,900m/12,795ft)
After having a delicious breakfast, continue the trek from Bada Gran to Lamba Thach. Trek through meadows, cross water streams and enjoy the natural landscape beauty. Set up the campsite at Lamba Thach.
With a marvellous dinner overnight stay in tents.
Day 3 – Lamba Thach to Jalsu Pass and back to Lamba Thach (3,900 meters/12,795 feet)
After a fulfilling breakfast and sip of hot tea, Trek from Lamba Thach to Jalsu Pass, which stands at an elevation of approximately 3,900 metres (12,795 feet). Enjoy panoramic views from the past and soak in the beauty of the surroundings. Descend back to Lamba Thach with beautiful panoramic views.
With a delicious dinner overnight stay in tents at Lamba Thach.
Day 4 – Lamba Thach to Barot and Departure
Trek back from Lamba Thach to Barot. Descend through the scenic landscapes and forests. Reach Barot and conclude the trek. Departure from Barot for onward journey. With the beautiful experience of the highest trek in Himachal
Jalsu Pass Trek: A Beautiful Trail in the Himalayas
Overview to Jalsu Pass Trek
The Jalsu Pass trek is a mesmerizing low-height pass in the Dhauladhar ranges that connect the Kangra and Chamba Valley. The area abounds in natural beauty and exquisite views. The Jalsu Pass also provides habitation to some of the most ancient tribal villages of the Chamba Valley. There are ancient temples and beautiful green valleys, serene meadows, and a wide variety of flora and fauna. The villages and the breathtaking & beautiful scenery are the highlights of the trek. This is one of the best treks in the Himalayan ranges to bring avid trekkers face-to-face with the glistening lofty peaks of the mighty Himalayas.
Take delight in what nature has to offer during this amazing trekking Visit to the Dhauladhar region that enables you to enjoy the natural beauty of this region. Trek through beautiful tiny hamlets, and lush-green forests – rivers in this amazing trek that provides you with ample natural beauty.
This is a great opportunity for naturalists and wildlife lovers as the Jalsu Pass trek provides you with frequent spotting of rare and beautiful fauna and flora in Himachal. Soak in stunning sceneries and observe the local village lifestyles from close.
The Jalsu Pass trek, Himachal Pradesh starts from Talai which is approximately 5 km from the Hydro Project. The Pass from Talai to Parai via Kothru is almost 5 to 6 hours of walk. It is a low-height pass of the Dhauladhar range that connects Kangra Valley to the upper Ravi Valley. This Jalsu Pass Trek starts from Bharmour and includes several surprising regions like Suri, Yara Goth, Utrala, and of course Jalsu Pass.
Highlights of the Trek
- Jalsu Pass Trek: The highlight of the trek is reaching Jalsu Pass, which stands at an elevation of approximately 3,900 meters (12,795 feet). Standing at the pass, you can enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding peaks and valleys.
- Breathtaking Scenic Beauty: The Jalsu Trek trek offers breathtaking views of snow-capped peaks, verdant valleys, gushing rivers, and cascading waterfalls. The picturesque landscapes make it a paradise for nature lovers and photographers.
- Local Culture: Along the most beautiful trek in Himachal, you will come across small villages and interact with the locals. It provides insights into the local culture, traditions, and warm hospitality of the people residing in the region.
- Serene Campsites: The Jalsu trek offers peaceful and scenic campsites amidst nature. Camping under the starry sky, surrounded by mountains, adds to the overall experience of the trek.
- Panoramic Views – The trek offers camping opportunities in beautiful locations amidst nature. Spending nights in tents under the starry sky, surrounded by mountains, create a memorable camping experience.
Key Facts about Jalsu Pass Trek
- Jalsu Trek Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
- Jalsu Trek Maximum Altitude: 12,745 feet
- Jalsu Pass Trek Difficulty Level – Moderate
- Jalsu Pass Trek Length / Distance: 40 Km length
- Jalsu Pass Temperature: It ranges from 22°C during the day to -5°C at night.
- Best Time to visit Jalsu Pass Trek: The best months to visit are April through September and October.
- Start/End Point: McLeod Ganj ( Upper Dharamshala)
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.