Mesmerizing Kareri Lake Trek 2N/3D
Day 1 – Dharamshala to Kareri Village
When you go to the agreed-upon meeting location in Kaneri, a representative will welcome you and give you a brief rundown of the full tour.
Start the trip to the nearby Kaneri Village after getting to know your tour guide and other travellers.
Trek towards the Kareri Village after reaching Dharamkot and meeting the rest of the group.
Get to know the Gaddi Tribe residents of Kareri Village.
In Kareri Village, spend the night in a homestay or a tent.
Day 2 – Trek to Kareri Lake
After a filling breakfast, set out early in the day.
You will go to Reoti Base Camp from Kareri Village and then begin the walk to the lake from there.
Trekking to the lake from Reoti is dependent on the weather because it is too slick and risky to hike on rainy days.
As you walk alongside the Kareri Nullah Stream and through several bridges, the trail gradually ascends from level terrain to mountainous terrain.
Enjoy the ideal elliptical glacial lake surrounded by subtropical trees and alpine grasslands as you take in the splendour of nature.
Day 3 – Back to Dharamshala
Start your descent towards Dharamshala after breakfast at the Base Camp.
Arrive in Dharamshala to mark the end of the excursion and collect plenty of lifelong memories.
Kareri Lake Trek: Discovering the Pristine Beauty of the Himalayas
If you are an adventure enthusiast and love to explore the beauty of nature, then the Kareri Lake Trek is a must-visit destination for you. It is an ideal trek for beginners as well as experienced trekkers who want to enjoy the panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains, pristine beauty of the forests, and the crystal-clear waters of the lake.
Kareri Lake is situated in the Dhauladhar range of the Himalayas at an altitude of 3,300 meters above sea level. The trek to Kareri Lake takes you through some of the most beautiful landscapes of Himachal Pradesh. The trek starts from the charming village of Kareri and takes you through lush green forests, gushing streams, and cascading waterfalls. It is a perfect blend of adventure, scenic beauty, and tranquility.
The Kareri Lake Trek is a 2-3 day trek that takes you through some of the most beautiful landscapes of the Himalayas. Here are some of the highlights of the trek:
The trek offers stunning views of the Dhauladhar range of the Himalayas, which is famous for its snow-capped peaks. The view of the mountains from the Kareri Lake is breathtaking and unforgettable.
Pristine Beauty of the Forests
The trek takes you through dense forests of deodar, oak, and rhododendron trees. The forests are home to a variety of wildlife, including the Himalayan black bear, musk deer, and the elusive snow leopard.
Gushing Streams and Waterfalls
The trek takes you through numerous gushing streams and cascading waterfalls, which are a treat to watch. The sound of the waterfalls and the fresh mountain air will rejuvenate your mind and body.
The Kareri Lake is the main highlight of the trek. It is a glacial lake surrounded by snow-capped mountains and lush green meadows. The lake is also considered sacred by the local people and is a popular destination for camping.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Kareri Lake is from May to June and September to November. During these months, the weather is pleasant, and the trekking conditions are favorable.
Trek Difficulty Level
The Kareri Lake Trek is a moderate-level trek, which is suitable for beginners as well as experienced trekkers. The trek involves walking for 4-5 hours a day, and the maximum altitude gained during the trek is 3,300 meters above sea level.
How to Reach
The starting point of the Kareri Lake Trek is the village of Kareri, which is located 22 kilometers from Dharamshala. Dharamshala is well connected by road and air, and you can easily reach there from major cities like Delhi, Chandigarh, and Amritsar.
Things to Carry
Here is a list of essential items that you should carry during the trek:
- Trekking shoes
- Warm clothes and thermal wear
- Windproof and waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses and sunscreen lotion
- First aid kit
- Torch and extra batteries
- Water bottles and energy bars
- What is the best time to visit Kareri Lake? A: The best time to visit Kareri Lake is from May to June and September to November.
- What is the difficulty level of the Kareri Lake Trek? A: The Kareri Lake Trek is a moderate-level trek that is suitable for beginners as well as experienced trekkers.
- How long is the Kareri Lake Trek? A: The Kareri Lake Trek is a 2-3 day trek
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.