Luxurious Andaman Tour Package 5N/6D
Day 1 – Port Blair
After you land in Port Blair, a representative will pick you up and take you to the hotel so you can check in.
Check into your room, unwind and get ready to explore the magnificent city.
Discover Corbyn Cove beach and take in the picturesque, beachfront lined with coconut palms.
Take a stroll along the beach or participate in some water sports.
Next, proceed to Cellular Jail for a breathtaking journey that will bring the freedom struggle’s early years to mind.
Later that evening, take in the light and sound display in the cellular jail, which tells the story of India’s historic struggle for independence.
Hotel stay for the night.
Day 2 – Havelock island
After a full breakfast, take a private cruise to Havelock Island and take in the breathtaking sea voyage.
Visit Radhangar Beach No. 7, which is regarded as one of the nicest beaches in Asia and not just the Andaman Islands, in the afternoon.
Observe the stunning golden sand-adorned Radhangar Beach.
Stay the night at the Havelock Island hotel or resort.
Day 3 – Elephant beach
After a delicious breakfast, go to the renowned Elephant Beach.
Enjoy the excitement of snorkelling as you experience the underwater world.
Take cherished images of the alluring seashore.
Hotel stay the night before
Day 4 – Kalapathar beach
After a sumptuous breakfast, check out of the hotel.
Visit Havelock’s stunning Kalapathar Beach, where the sunrise and crystal-clear ocean are legendary.
Observe the beach’s beauty and then take the ferry back to Port Blair.
Hotel stay for the night.
Day 5 – Neil Island
After a delectable breakfast, continue for the unforgettable island touring.
Visit the beach in Bharatpur and engage in some water sports.
View the stunning sunset from Laxmanpiur beach. Later, visit Natural Coral Bridge to take some special photos.
Cruise back to Port Blair and take in the island’s splendour.
Stay the night in Port Blair
Day 6 – Port Blair
Enjoy a hearty breakfast just before the tour is about to end.
Talk to the locals about your travel journals
It’s time to leave the airport having made a tonne of memories and return home.
Luxurious Andaman Tour Package
Andaman has a lot in store for you, including the ideal blend of thrills and adventures, views of tranquil beaches, scenic shorelines, and a lot of water activities. Spend some time away from the rush and bustle of the city on a 6-day journey, exploring the tropical forest and rocky coastline, and making lifelong memories.
When you visit Cellular Jail, the islands not only provide the ideal window into India’s fascinating history and breathtaking natural beauty, but they also transport you past stunning beaches like Elephant, Radhnagar, and more so you can take in the beauty of this mesmerising location.
Highlights of Luxurious Andaman Tour Package
- Utilise this specifically crafted package, perfect for family and friends, to take in the beauty of the Andaman Islands’ tropical islands.
- Visit Neil Island, the Andaman’s “vegetable bowl,” and take in the breathtaking vista of the white sand beaches and tropical forests.
- Experience a ferry ride to Havelock Island and take in the splendour of Radhanagar Beach, which is regarded as Asia’s best beach.
- Visit Cellular Jail, commonly known as Kaalapani, to relive the years of the struggle for liberation.
- Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island, and back to Port Blair
- Six days and five nights.
- Start/End Location: Port Blair
How To Reach Andaman
The best method to go to Andaman is to fly from Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, or Kolkata to Veer Savarkar International Airport (IXZ) in Port Blair.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.