Magical Meghalaya Tour Package with Kaziranga 6N/7D
Day 1 Airport Pickup, Guwahati to Shillong
We will pick you up at the Guwahati international airport and take you to Shillong; the Scotland of the East located around 100 kilometres away from Guwahati. On the midway to Shillong, there is abeautiful lake known as Umiam Lake famous for picturesque landscape. We will stop there to enjoy
the view and then continue our journey towards Shillong. After reaching Shillong, if there is enough time we will show you the local places in the city like the Wards Lake, Don Bosco Museum and Lady Hydari Park. You will stay for the night at Shillong.
Day 2 Shillong to Mawlynnong & Dawki Sightseeing
The next very morning we will take you on the exciting trip to Mawlynnong, Dawki and Cherrapunji. On the road to Mawlynnong we will show you the Elephant falls and Shillong peak, from where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the beautiful. After a few hours drive we will reach Mawlynnong, the cleanest village of Asia! Mawlynnong is primarily famous for its cleanliness across the globe and also a living root bridge. Very near to Mawlynnong, we will take you to Dawki – a border town at India and Bangladesh border. At Dawki you can enjoy river boating on river Umngot. There is also a beautiful suspension bridge over the river made by British in 1932. After that we will take you to Cherrapunji. You will stay at Cherrapunji for the night.
Day 3 Cherrapunji Sightseeing
Cherrapunji is the wettest place on the Earth. It is also famous for living root bridges, Mawsmai caves, Nohkalikai waterfalls, Seven Sister waterfalls. In whole day sightseeing, we will cover all the beauties of Cherrapunji. You will be staying at Cherrapunji for the night.
Day 4 Cherrapunji to Kaziranga
The next morning we will head out to Kaziranga. It will be around 370 kilometres drive, so it will be a journey day. You will enjoy the roadside views of Meghalaya and Assam and definitely the tasty cuisines of the two states in this journey. Your stay will be at Kaziranga. Also, if time permits we will take you to local sightseeing of Kaziranga.
Day 5 Kaziranga Sightseeing
At the morning we will take you to elephant safari inside Kaziranga National Park. Then we will take you to visit local places nearby such as orchid garden, Karbi ethnic village, Assam heritage tea gardens, and Assamese villages and nearby beautiful spots. After that we will take you to jeep safari of KNP in the afternoon. You will stay for the night at Kaziranga.
Day 6 Kaziranga to Guwahati
Next day we will take you to Guwahati. After reaching there, we will take you out for sightseeing of the city. Guwahati is called as the gateway of Northeast. With the beautiful views by the side of the river Brahmaputra, there are many places to check out in this city. The Kamakhya temple, Umanada the smallest river island in the world, river cruise of the great river Brahmaputra, Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra and Balaji temple are some of the beauties to check out in Guwahati. The stay will be at Guwahati.
Day 7 Guwahati Sightseeing, Airport Drop
After complete sightseeing of the city and the local places, we will drop you at the airport on the said time of this day. A memorable trip of the north-east India will end here
Magical Meghalaya Tour Package with Kaziranga
Meghalaya, one of India’s Seven Sister States, is referred to as the heavenly paradise of clouds. Even an Indian can feel as though they are going in a parallel universe because the majority of Meghalaya’s remnants have not yet been fully investigated.
Several environment lovers are familiar with this naturally blessed area thanks to its astounding facts like Meghalaya is the wettest region on earth and is home to a wide variety of untouched wildlife, plants, and aquatic life. With this incredible expedition, you may unwind in the serene surroundings of Meghalaya while discovering the breathtaking grandeur of the Dawki River and the Bangladeshi plains.
Highlights of Magical Meghalaya Tour Package with Kaziranga
- Route:- Guwahati-Shillong-Cherrapunji-Kazirangal-Guwahati
- Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Start point: Guwahati Airport/ Guwahati Railway Station
- End point: Guwahati Airport/ Guwahati Railway Station
- Admire the Dawki River’s calm beauty and crystal-clear water.
- Explore Meghalaya’s deep woodlands to satisfy your wanderlust.
- Take enjoy the breath-taking vista from Shillong Peak, which is 6449 feet above the ground.
- Explore popular sites like the Garden of Caves, Elephant Falls, Mawsmai & Arwah Caves, etc.
- In the deep, verdant forests, sway across the well-known tree root bridges.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.