Meghalaya Honeymoon Tour Package 5N/6D
Day 1 Airport Pickup, Guwahati to Shillong
Arrive at the train or airport in Guwahati.
Meet our local agent when you arrive, then board the shuttle to Shillong.
See Umiam Lake, also known as Borapani, a captivating artificial reservoir surrounded by verdant hills, if time permits or on the day of departure.
As you arrive in Shillong, check into your hotel and enjoy the remainder of the evening at your own. You may decide to browse the neighbourhood market (at your own expense).Shillong hotel stay for the night.
Day 2 Shillong to Cherrapunjee
After breakfast at the hotel, get ready to discover Meghalaya’s natural treasures.Make your first stop at Elephant Falls as you board your transfer to Cherrapunjee.
Visit the spectacular Mawkdok Dympep ViewPoint for even more breathtaking views of the valley’s V-shape and the sloping hills covered in greenery on each side.
To get to the cascading, three-tiered Wei Sawdong Falls, continue hiking for about 200 metres.After that, make a pit break at the Seven Sisters’ Falls and Nohkalikai Waterfall viewpoints to take in the breathtaking waterfall vistas.
Spend some time next visiting the Mawsmai and Arwah caves, which are well-known for the fossils that can be seen within thanks to the interior lighting.
After finishing your sightseeing for the day, proceed to your accommodation in Cherrapunjee.
Day 3 Nongriat Trek Day
After breakfast, go to the town of Tyrna, where your walk will start.
Begin the journey with the local guide along a lovely trail of woodlands and bridges to the Double Decker Root Bridge (Nongriat).
As you arrive at your location, take some time to look around.You can continue your walk to Rainbow Falls at a later time for an additional Rs 1500.Start your trek back to the village of Tyrna by ascending up to 3000 stairs.
Go in your car and drive to Cherrapunjee by dusk.Spend the night at the Cherrapunjee hotel.
Day 4 Cherrapunjee to Shnongpdeng/Dawki
Following breakfasting at the hotel, take the shuttle to Shnongpdeng/Dawki.
Make Mawlynnong (110 km/02 1/2 hours by car) your first layover so you may explore Asia’s Cleanest Village.
See nature’s miracle in the form of a Balancing Rock on the village’s outskirts, which has withstood storms and cyclones for years without moving.
See the Riwai village’s Single Decker Living Root Bridge later.After this, you will arrive in Dawki, where you may have the best boating experience in the Umngot River’s crystal-clear waters (at your own expense).
After enjoying your boat journey, proceed to Shnongpdeng/Dawki for your accommodation.At Shnongpdeng/Dawki, spend the night.
Day 5 Shnongpdeng/Dawki to Shillong via Jowai
Have breakfast while you watch a stunning sunrise over the East Khasi hills.
Prepare yourself and set out for Jowai to see Krang Suri Waterfalls, the most magical waterfall in all of India.Once you arrive at Krang Suri Waterfalls, take some time to relax by sitting back and taking a dip in the natural pool or spending some time around the falls.
Continue your journey towards Shillong later.Take a photo stop along the road at the stunning Laitlum Canyons, where the Bollywood film “Rock On 2” was filmed.Go to your accommodation in Shillong after taking in the views.Spend the night in a Shillong hotel.
Day 6 Departure
As your incredible vacation to Meghalaya comes to a close today, have breakfast at the hotel and pack your bags.
When you depart Shillong, stop by Umiam Lake (if it is missed on Day 1)
Visit Kamakhya Temple, one of the most revered Shaktipeeth, once you are in Guwahati (if time permits).
Once you are dropped off at the airport or train station, your tour is over.
Meghalaya Honeymoon Tour Package
With its picture-perfect setting, Meghalaya, located in the northeastern region of the nation, is a miniature nirvana for the populace. Many waterfalls, mysterious caverns, verdant valleys, stunning lakes, and more may be found there.
Join your loved one on the adventure and establish a connection with the planet. Take in the beautiful scenery of the drive to the region, which is brimming with surprises, while on a romantic Meghalaya trip. The tour will visit some of the best spots, including famous waterfalls and vista points.
Highlights of Meghalaya Honeymoon Tour Package
- Route:-Shillong – Cherrapunji – Mawlynnong
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Start point: Guwahati
- End point: Guwahati
- Stroll hand in hand with your partner through the cleanest village in Asia, “Mawlynnong.”
- Throughout the journey, take in the view of the green slope with the clouds drifting below your feet.
- Enjoy being together in Shnongpdeng’s Cleanest River Umngot.
- Shop in the Police Bazaar, popularly known as the Bombay of the North East, for some of the best trinkets and clothing.
- Appreciate “Krang Suri,” one of India’s most stunning waterfalls also known as the “Magical Waterfall.”
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.