Nepal Adventure Tour Package to Pokhara 3N/4D
Day 1 – Arrival in Nepal
Meet our agent when you arrive in Gorakhpur so they can assist you with your transports to Nepal.
As you enter Nepal, complete the formalities at the border.
Continue travelling by road to Pokhara.
Your drive today will be beautiful as you pass through lovely woodlands and gorgeous valley vistas.
The distance between Pokhara and Gorakhpur is 285 kilometres, and the trip there will take you about 8.5 hours.
When you get to Pokhara, you can relax the remainder of the day.
Spend the night in a hotel in Pokhara.
Day 2 – Sightseeing in Pokhara
Prepare to tour Pokhara in the morning after breakfast.
Start by going to the scenic Phewa Lake, which is bordered by the Annapurna range’s snow-capped peaks.
You can choose to take a boat ride (on your own own) to the Barahi temple, which is situated on an island in the middle of the lake.
The Bindabasini Temple, which is devoted to the Hindu goddess Durga, the city of Pokhara’s chosen protector deity, is the oldest temple in the Pokhara Valley.
Visit Devi’s Falls later; it is often referred to as the underground waterfall since it digs a 500-foot tunnel into the ground to reach its base.
Furthermore, the holy Gupteshwar Cave, which has a Shiv Lingam inside of it, is connected to the downstream of Devi’s waterfall.
As you go around the caves and take in their rock patterns, you’ll experience a sensation of calm.
The rest of the evening can be spent relaxing by the lake, shopping at nearby boutiques, or savouring some mouthwatering regional specialties.
If you look at the scenery of the Annapurna and Machhapuchhre mountain range, you might desire to stay in Nepal.
To spend the night, go back to the Pokhara hotel.
Day 3 – Adventure Day
After breakfast, prepare for a day filled with adventures in your Pokhara hotel.
Adventure sports including bungee jumping, paragliding, ultralight flying, and river rafting in the Seti river are available in Pokhara (at an additional cost).
Visit the International Mountain Museum after engaging in some heart-pounding activity to learn more about the world of mountaineering.
Start your drive later to Sarangkot, which is only 10 kilometres from Pokhara and can be reached there in 30 minutes.
Spend some time becoming acquainted with Sarangkot after arriving.
Head to the Himalayan View Tower in the evening to take in a stunning Himalayan sunset.
Beautiful views of the Manaslu Mountain Ranges, the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and the Pokhara Valley can be had from this viewing tower.
Once you’ve enjoyed yourself, get back to the hotel.
Hotel accommodation for the night in Pokhara.
Day 4 – Pokhara to Gorakhpur
The hotel serves a great breakfast when you awaken.
Start your return trip to Gorakhpur later on.
Once you are dropped off in Gorakhpur at the location of your choice for your further journey, this adventure to Nepal comes to an end.
Nepal Adventure Tour Package to Pokhara
Nepal is the place of the greatest experiences, so indulge your inner adventurer there. The highest and most amazing mountain of the Himalayas is located in Pokhara, a picturesque tensile town in Nepal. Pokhara welcomes and encourages all kinds of visitors and extends excellent hospitality to them. The area boasts stunning temples, glistening lakes, sizzling markets, and outstanding calm.
Along with its tremendous charm and calm, the area provides peace seekers with a wonderful opportunity to experience its strong religious and pilgrimage vibe. The area offers a variety of activities in addition to sightseeing and exploration that can provide visitors with the greatest thrills and delight.
Highlights of Nepal Adventure Tour Package to Pokhara
- Enjoy a revitalizing pause in nature while viewing the Himalayan peaks’ reflections in Pokhara’s Phewa Lake.
- As you enter the Gupteshwar Cave, take in the peaceful ambiance and be in awe of the stunning rock formations.
- From Sarangkot, observe one of the most breathtaking sunsets of your life as the sun’s rays turn the Himalayan peaks into colours of gold.
- Enjoy the regional specialties of Nepal while strolling around the crowded Pokhara market.
- While paragliding, have a sense of being on top of the world as you take in the aerial view of Pokhara Lake and the Annapurna range.
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Start Point: Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)
End Point: Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.