02 nights Ooty & 02nights Kodiakanal
Day 1 – Arrive Coimbatore
Arrive Coimbatore, proceed to Ooty (93 Kilometers – 3 Hours). On arrival check in at your hotel (Standard check in time between 1200hrs – 1400hrs). Evening free for shopping and other activities and overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 2 – Visit the Doddabeta Peak
After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty, visit the Doddabeta Peak (9 Kilometers, 25 minutes) which is the highest peak of Ooty, from here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighbouring regions. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake where boating facility is available. You can also try horse-back riding around the lake. Evening enjoy excursion to Coonoor (20 kilometers – 46 minutes). overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 3 – Kodaikanal
After breakfast, drive to Kodaikanal (250 Kilometers – 7 hours). Arrive Kodaikanal and check in to the hotel. Start for sightseeing and visit La Saleth Church, 500 Year Old Tree, Dolphin Nose, Vattaikanal. overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 4 – visit Coaker’s
After breakfast, visit Coaker’s Walk (Coakers Walk is a beautiful man-made one-kilometre-long walking plaza built on the mountains in the mesmerizing city of Kodaikanal. The lovely path of Coakers Walk that curves by the edge of the gorgeous mountain have been constructed mainly for morning and evening walks.). – See Pillar Rocks, Suicide point. overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 5 – Back to Coimbatore
Morning after breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Bangalore (465 Kilometers, 9 hours drive) / Coimbatore (172 Kilometers, 5 Hours).
Dharamshala is frequently referred to as the Land of the Dalai Lama, it also provides much more than just the brilliant hues of Tibetan culture. Open into a completely new universe as you enter this area, which has a distinctive fusion of Himachali and Tibetan culture. The British made this area their summer vacation destination because of the area’s fantastic natural vistas.
Take a relaxing stroll across the vast grasslands of Khajjiar, which have been compared to Swiss landscapes for their magnificence. This vacation will provide you calm and excitement all at once. Soak in the spiritual aura at the temples and monasteries or get the adrenaline pumping through your veins by indulging in the adventurous activities like trekking, hiking, and camping. Spend some quality time with your family and friends while enjoying the delectable Tibetan cuisine in one of the colourful cafés tucked away in these picturesque settings.
- Route:Delhi – Dharamshala – Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dalhousie – Delhi
- Duration:6 Days / 5 Nights
- Start point: Delhi
- Endpoint: Delhi
- On visiting the Dalai Lama Monastery in Dharamshala, spin the sacred wheel while reciting “Om Mani Padme Hum,” and accept the blessings.
- Visit the hippy cafés in Mcleodganj and go cafe hopping while enjoying the real Tibetan food.
- To get to Khajjiar, hike along the less-traveled woodland routes. Its environment bears a startling resemblance to that of Switzerland.
- Visit St. John in the Wilderness Church to learn the locals’ explanation for why it is referred to as The House of God and Ghost.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.