Rajasthan Bestseller Tour Package 5N/6D
Day 1 Arrival at Jaipur
Meet a representative in Jaipur at a prearranged location.
Be transferred to the hotel you had already reserved so you may check in and unwind.
You can begin with a quick visit at the Hawa Mahal, which is a representation of Jaipur, and then check the time at Jantar Mantar, the largest sundial in the world (Observatory).
Visit The City Palace and Museum, the royal family’s current house, to see the weapons and handicrafts they once employed.
Visit the local market and Govind Dev Ji Temple in the evening.
Return to the motel to spend the night.
Day 2 Sightseeing in Jaipur
Start your day of local sightseeing in Jaipur after breakfast.
Visit the Amer Fort, which has seen a lot of wars, royal celebrations, and served as a palace for a number of rulers, to delve into history.
Then, you may visit the Jaigarh Fort, which is home to one of the largest cannons, and the Nahargarh Fort, from where you can take in breath-taking city views.
Visit Jal Mahal for a photo stop to obtain some stunning pictures of you dressed in authentic Indian garb.
You can also go to the Birla Temple, a building constructed of glistening white marble and decorated with carvings of numerous mythological scenes.
Return to the hotel to spend the night in Jaipur.
Day 3 Jaipur to Jodhpur
In the morning, savour a great breakfast before leaving the hotel.
When you head towards Jodhpur, keep driving. By afternoon, you’ll arrive there and check in.
Go in the direction of the massive Mehrangarh Fort, which towers over a hill and can be seen from every part of the city.
You’ll also go to Jaswant Thada, known as the “Taj Mahal of Marwar,” which is constructed of white marble sheets.
You can also go to the Ghanta Ghar market in the evening to get some genuine Jodhpuri handicrafts and Rajasthani clothing.
Return to the hotel to spend the night in Jodhpur.
Day 4 Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
After a fantastic breakfast the following morning, get ready to travel to Jaisalmer, widely known as the Golden City.
Visit the Jaisalmer War Memorial for a brief rest, where you may learn about the development of the Indian Army as well as the efforts and sacrifices of military heroes.
Check into your accommodation and rest once you arrive in Jaisalmer.
The Jaisalmer Fort gives breathtaking views of the city and appears to have just sprung from the dunes.
The Jaisalmer Fort is still a populated settlement with numerous homes. The stores that line the streets provide some incredible leather goods.
Return to the hotel later to spend the night.
Day 5 Sightseeing in Jaisalmer
Enjoy a wonderful morning as you awaken and your breakfast.
Begin your city sightseeing tour by going to the lovely Gadisar Lake, where you may take a tranquil morning stroll.
Afterwards you can go to the havelis Patwon ki, Nathmahal ki, and Salim Singh ki, which were built during the 12th and 15th centuries and have beautiful carvings and filigree work.
You will go in the afternoon in direction of the Sam Sand Dunes, where you will set up tent in the desert.
Get a taste of the exotic desert by going Dune Bashing across the sand dunes and taking a camel ride while seeing the magnificent sunset.
Following that, you can take in villagers’ folk performances while savouring a bonfire and a traditional Rajasthani supper.
Day 6 Jaisalmer to Jodhpur and Departure
Following breakfast, depart from the desert camps and go to Jodhpur for your next destination.
Your tour comes to an end with these beautiful recollections.
Rajasthan Bestseller Tour Package
Rajasthan invites you to explore its magnificence and unrivalled majesty with its Imperial Palaces and Restored Havelis. Rajasthan, often known as the “Cultural Capital of India,” is one of those places that should be experienced fully, and our tour package has been carefully designed to enable you to do so.
Highlights of Rajasthan Bestseller Tour Package
- Duration: 6Days / 5Nights
- Route: Jaipur – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
- Start point: Jaipur
- Endpoint: Jodhpur
- As you go on a journey to discover the best of Rajasthan, you’ll see an intriguing fusion of culture, history, and heritage.
- Experience the illustrious past of majestic forts that continue to recount the tales of numerous conflicts that helped to form the legend of this royal kingdom.
- In Rajasthan, colours appear to be a little brighter because these are the hues of grandeur and majesty you’ll see everywhere.
- As you ride a camel across the stunning sand dunes, you’ll enter a scene right out of the Arabian Nights.
- Discover the local foods that will surely excite your taste buds as you delve into the flavours of Rajasthan.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.