Saudi Arabia Tour Package 3N/4D
Day 1 – Arrival in Jeddah
Your tour guide will meet you at the King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on the first of your four days there.
Check into your hotel after that, then take your time unpacking and relaxing.
Going to a neighbourhood market and purchasing some mementos will help you pass some leisure time.
You can later enjoy a delicious dinner at the restaurant before retiring to your room at the hotel for the night.
Day 2 – City tour
Take advantage of the hotel’s wonderful breakfast before exploring the magnetic city’s interior.
You will start your journey by travelling to Old Jeddah, where you will wander around the historic district’s Al-Balad, one of the city’s most well-known squares, which is home to a variety of cultural and religious institutions as well as stores.
Discover the unique local attractions there, such as the Old Market and the secret galleries of Old Jeddah. Eat some of the delectable regional cuisine while you’re in Jeddah.
Visit the Old Gold Market, a public market on Gabel Street. Numerous vendors may be found selling a variety of handicrafts, as well as clothing such as abayas, caftans, and thawbs, along with gold and silver jewellery.
At the Ukash Mosque in Jeddah, take your time during prayer.
Visit the Baghdadi House, which was purchased by Sulaiman Al-Bukhari for 26 billion riyals, earning him the title of the buyer of the most expensive property in the world.
The Jeddah Corniche, which is renowned for its breathtaking views, cultural provocations, and fresh open air, would be the final stop on this day’s journey. Locals and tourists alike utilise the Corniche frequently for cycling or walking.
Finally, after a hearty lunch, enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – The trip to the mountains
After breakfast, you’ll go on a lengthy drive to Taif, which is situated on the eastern slopes of the Al-Sarawat mountains and across the Hada mountains above Mecca.
Get to view the breath-takingly amazing Rose Farms along the road, as well as the numerous chain stores that surround them.
One of Saudi Arabia’s most well-known landmarks is the Taif Mountains, which are known for its breathtaking landscape and top-notch outdoor activities.
The Sharif Museum, which has more than 300 artefacts from the rule of King Abdulaziz al-Saud and his successors, is the next stop on your itinerary.
A traditional lunch in the highlands with a stunning view will be had after the museum visit. Take your time after lunch to take in the naturally beautiful vista that the mountains offer.
After a few hours of sightseeing, check into your hotel for the evening, then unwind with a delectable dinner.
Day 4 – Departure
After a delicious and healthy breakfast, get ready to check out and have a relaxing cab ride back to the airport to catch your flight home.
Saudi Arabia Tour Package
In addition to being a beautiful city on the beach of the Red Sea in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah is also a historically significant port city with a long history as a vital commercial hub. It is one of Saudi Arabia’s most populous cities with a metropolitan population of around 4.3 million, acting as a bridge between Asia and Africa on the way to Europe.
With an average summer temperature of 43 degrees Celsius, it is additionally recognised as one of the hottest cities in the world. Around 125 BC, Saudi Arabia’s King Abdulaziz ibn Saud built Jeddah as a significant fishing port on the Red Sea coast of what was then known as the Hejaz, immediately across from Mecca.
One of Saudi Arabia’s oldest, most populous, and most international cities is the coastal city of Jeddah. The city has contributed to defining the culture of the nation with its numerous foundations, which include airports, hospitals, universities, libraries, and museums.
The King Abdullah Mosque, King Fahd Gate, and the Burj Khalifa, the highest structure in the world, are all in Jeddah. It is presently one of Saudi Arabia’s largest metropolitan districts and a significant industrial hub. Despite the heat, there are still a lot of beautiful attractions to see, including as historical landmarks, gorgeous beaches, mosques, towers, and much more.
Highlights of Saudi Arabia Tour Package
- Visit hidden gems like the Old Market and secret galleries in Old Jeddah when travelling to get a flavour of the local culture. You could also try some authentic Jeddah cuisine and wander through the fascinating Gold Market on Al-Balad Gabel Street.
- Discover the wonders of Arabian cuisine and acquire a sense of the diversity of a new location.
- Visit the Jeddah Corniche, which has recently seen a rise in investment for commercial, residential, and tourist purposes.
- Enjoy the ultimate long-distance thrill together with the stunning sights of the Rose Farm as you go to the mountains.
- Get to view some fascinating museums and mosques while travelling.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.