Sikkim Tour Package with Mirik 3N/4D
Day 1 – NJP Railway station /Bagdogra Airport to Darjeeling
Our agent will meet you when you arrive at the NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport and drive you to Darjeeling.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you travel there.
Register at the hotel.
Evening at leisure: go through the neighbourhood market.
Stay the night in Darjeeling.
Day 2 – Darjeeling Full day Sightseeing
To see the dawn from Tiger Hill (an elevation of 2590 metres), start early in the morning.
Explore the Batasia Loop, one of the most scenic toy railway routes.
Visit the ancient Ghoom monastery.
Visit the Peace Pagoda, Tea Garden, and Japanese Temple after breakfast.
Discover the Mountaineering Institute and the Darjeeling Zoo, both of which are situated at an elevation of 7000 feet.
Look at Tenzing Rock and Gombu Rock, two well-known rocky formations.
went shopping in the evening.
Overnight Continue to Darjeeling.
Day 3 – Darjeeling – Mirik excursion
Take a trip to Mirik this morning after breakfast.
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery as you travel through the tea garden.
See the Indo-Nepal Border valley covered in a lush carpet from Simana Viewpoint.
Visit the Mirik Monastery and receive blessings there.
Visit the renowned Sumendu Lake, which is encircled by an orange orchard, a tea garden, etc.
Here, you may go horseback riding and boating.
Stay the night in Darjeeling.
Day 4 – Darjeeling – IXB/NJP Railway station
Pack your bags and depart for your destination back home after breakfast.
Leave the Kalimpong hotel by checking out.
Bring a broad smile back.
Day 5 – Back to Coimbatore
Morning after breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Bangalore (465 Kilometers, 9 hours drive) / Coimbatore (172 Kilometers, 5 Hours).
Sikkim Tour Package with Mirik
An overview of the location
The most stunning hill town is Darjeeling, which is in West Bengal. The route will be through roads that wind through sloped tea gardens. On the other hand, Mirik, which is close to the Nepal-India border, offers beautiful vistas. On the 4 Days Mirik Darjeeling tour, you’ll stroll through the verdant tea gardens that line the valley’s slope, admire the colonial buildings and browse the busy marketplaces. From the vantage position, capture the stunning sunrise and bring back unforgettable memories.
- While visiting Darjeeling, take a stroll through the tea garden, sample an exquisite cup of tea, and take lovely pictures.
- From the Tiger Hill viewpoint, you can see Mt. Kanchenjunga’s snow-covered peaks as the sun rises.
- Visit the Peace Pagoda in Queens of Hill, Darjeeling, a stunning example of Japanese design.
- Check out the valley view in Mirik and the Indo-Nepal border post to take pictures of the lovely valley.
- View the diminutive red pandas, an arboreal species, in the Darjeeling Zoological Park.
a brief summary of the Darjeeling with Mirik tour:
- IXB/NJP Railway Station is the starting and finishing point.
- Pick-up and drop-off times: At the convenience of the traveller
- Darjeeling – Mirik – Darjeeling is the route.
- Four days and three nights.
- Private Tour Type of Tour
- Customization: Depending on the situation
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.