Singapore Spectacular Tour Package 3N/4D
Day 1 – Arrival & Night Safari
As you arrive at the airport, go through immigration and board your transfer to your hotel, which you had already reserved.
Finish the hotel check-in procedures, have a little break, and then start exploring Singapore, the fascinating “Land of Lions.”
You are free to roam on your own in the evening.
Later, go on a night safari at your own expense for a truly unique experience at the first Nocturnal Zoo in the world.
The safari will take you through several areas and give you the opportunity to see wild animals in the dead of night in their natural habitat.
Return to the hotel for the night after the safari is over.
Day 2 –Half Day City Tour
Prepare for a half-day city tour in Singapore after a filling breakfast at the hotel.
Start the day by taking a tour of the city’s most well-known landmarks, including the Art Museum, Civilian War Monument, Esplanade Theater, Central Business District, and Civic District.
After that, marvel at the magnificent architecture of Helix Bridge, Istana, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, and the largest floating Marina Bay in the world.
Visit Suntec City, Thian Hock Keng Temple, Singapore Flyer, and the Merlion statue to experience Singapore’s charm.
Purchase mementos when shopping at Plaza Singapura. (Tix are not included)
Following a half-day city tour, you can eat lunch in one of the surrounding establishments.
Come return to the hotel for the night after such a fun-filled day.
Day 3 – Sentosa Island
After waking up, we will take a cable car to Sentosa Island, where there are pristine beaches, casinos, and lovely parks.
Visit Madame Tussauds and take a selfie with wax replicas of well-known people like Shah Rukh Khan, Lady Gaga, and Cristiano Ronaldo. Don’t miss the brand-new Ultimate Film Star Experience, where you may audition for a major role while performing with Indian cinema superstars in acting, dancing, and staring roles.
You can also visit Adventure Cove Waterpark on your own dime; it’s an awesome water theme park with all the usual amenities, including a lazy river, wave pool, water slides, and snorkelling.Don’t forget to visit VivoCity Mall, Singapore’s largest retail mall, after you return to Singapore.
Along with having a lively mix of retail and entertainment options, it also has roomy, open areas for riverside relaxation.
You could also visit the bustling Orchard Road, which is now a shopping and dining haven with thousands of establishments providing tourists with the pinnacle of living experiences. Here, you may buy Orchid Perfumes and Merlion Souvenirs.
Return to the hotel for a restful night’s sleep after browsing the markets.
Day 4 – Departure
Have a delicious breakfast after a stunning morning.
Complete the hotel check-out procedures, then pack your things.
Once you are dropped off at the airport for your subsequent flight, your incredible Singapore vacation comes to an end.
Singapore Spectacular Tour Package
This international city, known as the “Lion City,” deserves a place on your ultimate bucket list. This compact, accessible place has evolved from a commercial hub to one of Asia’s most popular tourist destinations. It is an example of the diverse Asian cultures that make Asia so fascinating.
Singapore has the natural benefit of being a port city, but it also has some incredible man-made landscapes that will astound you. You have many opportunities to make enjoyable experiences that you’ll cherish thanks to Singapore’s fantastic shopping malls, lavish cuisine, picture-perfect skyline, chic boutiques, department stores on Orchard Road, exotic components in Chinatown and Little India, and world-class nightlife.
Highlights of Singapore Spectacular Tour Package
- Destinations Covered: City Tour – Sentosa Island
- Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Start point: Changi International Airport (SIN)
- End point: Changi International Airport (SIN)
- Wander to Sentosa, where you can find one of the largest oceanariums in the world, beautiful beaches, thrilling attractions, and stunning tropical scenery.
- With Marvel Universe 4D, encounter your favourite super heroes like never before. You can even cruise around a fantastic, tropical Singaporean garden and take pictures with your favourite celebrities.
- While you browse through the markets on Orchard Road, pick up gifts featuring Singapore’s national flower, such as orchard perfumes and necklaces.
- Get a true flavour of the jungle at the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park, the night safari, which is home to over 900 animals and offers top-notch entertainment and fantastic activities.
- Get lost in the vibrant surroundings filled with skyscrapers and tall structures, backed by a picturesque skyline and a variety of things to do.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.