Statue of Unity Tour 5N/6D
Day 1: Ahmedabad– Statue of Unity – Vadodara (300kms/06hrs Approx.)
After you arrive in Ahmedabad, meet with our tour guide at the airport or railway station. Then, go to Keviya to see the Statue of Unity, the highest statue in the entire world at 182 metres. On a river island with the Sardar sarovar dam in view, it is situated. If you have time, watch the laser and sound display in the evening. Return later to Vadodara. Hotel overnight stay.
Day 2 Vadodara-Jamnagar
Take a drive to Jamnagar after breakfast. See Lakhota Lake and Lakhota Museum when you arrive. Request blessing in the evening at the Bala Hanuman Temple, which is noted in the Guinness Book of World Records for its nonstop ramdhun chants. Continue to sleep in Jamnagar.
Day 3 Jamnagar-Dwarka
Drive to Dwarka today. Visit Bet Dwarka, often referred to as Bet Shankhoddar, and then Nageshwar Mahadev Temple, which is one of Shiva’s 12 Jyotilingam. Visit Shivrajur Beach, Rukmani Temple, and Gopi Talav after that. Attend the aarti darshan at the Dwarkadhish Temple in the evening. Raise a night’s stay in Dwarka.
Day 4 Dwarka-Porbandar-Somnath
Start your travel to Somnath via Porbandar this morning. See Kirti Mandir, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, when you arrive at Porbandar. In the evening, attend Aarti at the Somnath temple and take in the light and sound performance before continuing your drive to Somnath. Spend the night at the designated hotel.
Day 5 Somnath – Sasangir – Ahmedabad
The Asiatic Lion’s final home is in Ahmedabad, which is reached after breakfast and via Sasangir. Go on a Gir Devaliya Safari or a Gir Jungle Open Jeep Safari (direct bookings only at https://girlion.gujarat.gov.in/). The evening is free for Law Garden shopping. a night in the hotel that was reserved.
Day 6: Ahmedabad Local sightseeing and Drop
Have a hearty breakfast in the morning at the hotel. Check out of the hotel later, then visit the Akshardham temple, Sabarmati Ashram, ISKON Temple, and Adalaj Stepwell. evening drop-off at the railway station or airport in Ahmedabad.
Statue of Unity Tour
Highlights of Statue of Unity Tour
- Route: :Ahmedabad-Vadodara -Jamnagar-Dwarka-Somnath -Ahmedabad
- Duration: 6Days / 5Nights
- Start point: Ahmedabad
- Endpoint: Ahmedabad
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.