Tosh Valley Trek 1N/2D
Day 1 – Barshaini to Tosh
Start the trek from Barshaini, a small village near Kasol. Trek through marvelous scenic landscapes, cross bridges and enjoy the natural beauty of Trek Himalayas. Reach the village of Tosh, known for its peaceful atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Himalayas Range.
Settle into a campsite for an overnight stay in Tosh.
Immerse yourself in the feeling of oblivion as you listen to the calming sounds of nature, music, people having a good time, and a campfire in the middle of the hills.
Dome tents are shared for the duration of the stay.
Day 2 – Tosh to Barshaini and Departure
After having a delicious breakfast, begin the descent back to Barshaini. Enjoy the last leg of the trek, savouring the beauty of the surroundings. Reach Barshaini and conclude the trek. Depart from Barshaini for your onward journey with a bunch load of beautiful memories
Tosh Valley Trek
Overview of The Tosh Valley, Himachal Pradesh:
Tosh Valley is nestled at an elevation of 2400 meters above sea level in the Parvati Valley near Kasol in Himachal Pradesh. Tosh Valley is known for its snow-capped mountains, lush green valleys, waterfalls, and scenic views. Tosh village is one of the most popular trekking destinations in Himachal Pradesh.
The total Tosh Valley Trekking distance from Barshaini is 4 km. Barshaini is the starting point for trekking to Tosh in Himachal Pradesh. Tosh Village is situated at a distance of 20 km from Kasol and 3 km from Barshaini. You can start your Tosh Valley trek from Kasol if you want to do the long trek. If you are interested in doing short treks then you should start your trek from Barshaini to Tosh Valley.
Highlights of the Tosh Valley Trek
- Tosh Valley: The highlight of the trek is reaching Tosh Valley, which stands at an elevation of approximately 2,400 meters (7,870 ft). Standing at the pass, you can enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding peaks and valleys.
- Serene Villages: The trek takes you through charming villages like Tosh and Kutla, where you can experience the local culture of parvati Valley and interact with the friendly residents…
- Hippie Culture: The Tosh Valley is known for its bohemian and hippie culture, attracting backpackers from around the world. You can immerse yourself in the laid-back ambiance and vibrant vibes of the valley.
- Riverside Camping: – The trek provides opportunities for camping by the riverside, offering a peaceful and rejuvenating experience amidst nature.
- Tosh Glacier: The highlight of the trek is reaching the Tosh Glacier, where you can witness the stunning beauty of the glacier and surrounding peaks.
The Tosh Trek in a Nutshell
- Tosh Valley Trek Duration: 2 Days/1 Night
- Tosh Valley Trek Altitude: 7,870 feet
- Tosh Valley Trek Difficulty Level – Easy
- Tosh Valley Trek Length / Distance: 6 Km length
- Tosh Valley Trek Temperature: It ranges from 13°C during the day to -7.5°C at night.
- Best Time to Go Tosh Valley Trek: The best months to visit are April through September and October.
- Start/End Point of Tosh Valley: Barshaini, Kasol
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.