Spiritual Uttarakhand Chardham Yatra Tour Package 9N/10D
Day 1 Arrive at Haridwar-Transfer to Barkot via Mussoorie
As you arrive in Haridwar on Day 1 of the tour, our representative will welcome you and start the char dham yatra package via train.
As you travel down the char dham yatra towards the first Dham, begin your spiritual journey.
We will acclimatise for the following day’s hike to the temple at Barkot, a little village close to Yamunotri, where we will make our first stop.
We’ll stop at Mussoorie’s renowned Kempty Falls in route.
After you arrive in Barkot, check into your accommodation and unwind.
Dinner and a hotel stay are included.
Day 2 –Yamunotri Temple Visit
Go to Jan ki Chatti, the starting point for the walk to Yamunotri Temple, after a leisurely breakfast.
Start the captivating 6-kilometer hike via Phool Chatti and Hanuman Chatti.
In addition to doing the pooja and taking a bath in the Surya Kund, pay respects to the Mother Yamuna at the revered temple.
Return to your hotel in Barkot from Jan ki Chatti.
Dinner and a hotel stay the following day
Day 3 – Barkot to Uttarkashi
After breakfast, continue on the Char Dham Yatra to Uttarkashi, which is the next stop.
A little town called Uttarkashi is located beside the Bhagirathi river.
While you visit the Vishwanath Temple, make the most of your time. This historic temple honours Lord Shiva and is situated in the centre of the community.
Return to the hotel for the night after exploring the neighbourhood market in Uttarkashi that surrounds the temple.
Day 4 Gangotri Temple Visit
Drive to Gangotri Dham in the morning
You will be drawn in by the fantastical sights of the Bhagirathi’s blue waters flowing across the Harsil Valley and the deodar trees filling the air with a lovely freshness.
As you get to the temple, take a bath in the Ganga’s holy waters, which are also known as Bhagirathi at their source, and pray to Mother Ganga.
Stop in Gangnani on the way back to Uttarkashi to have a holy bath in the hot springs.
Moreover, interact with the locals in the secluded region as you tour Dharali and the Harsil valley.
Dinner and hotel accommodation in Uttarkashi
Day 5 – Uttarkashi to Guptkashi
Our stop for the day will be Sitapur, which is at the beginning of the arduous journey to the holy shrine, which is the next stop on the yatra’s route.
After breakfast, take a drive through Tilwada to Guptkashi where you can view the Mandakini river, which originates in Kedarnath, running next to you.
Arrive at Guptkashi and register at the hotel.
To acclimatise, unwind and spend the night here.
Day 6-Kedarnath Trek
Get up early, have breakfast, and travel to Gaurikund to begin the journey to the dham.
Join the other pilgrims on the 16 Kilometer trek. There are plenty of rest stops and eateries along the way where you may stop for lunch and breaks.
During this difficult walk, you can also hire ponies or palanquins.
To be fascinated by the natural beauty and spirituality that permeate this Jyotirlinga, arrive at the temple by evening.
After a brief check-in, travel to the temple for darshan and aarti.
Return to your accommodation and spend a restful night around the temple.
Day 7 Back to Guptkashi
Get up early to see the temple’s splendour with the Kedarnath range in the distance lighted by the sun’s beams.
Before returning to Gaurikund, the last roadhead, you can pay a final respect to the temple.
Reach Guptkashi from Gaurikund and settle into the hotel.
The day is free time, so you can relax in your accommodations or explore the neighbourhood.
Dinner and a night’s stay in a hotel in Guptkashi
Day 8 Guptkashi to Badrinath
After breakfast, travel by train to Badrinath via Joshimath, the last stop on the char dham yatra.
As your drive to the last pilgrimage of this journey, take in the bizarre views of the Ganga as it flows by.
Arrive in Badrinath, quickly check in, and then tour the scenic surroundings.
Eat dinner and spend the night comfortably at your hotel.
Day 9 Badrinath Temple
As you prepare to travel to the final stop on this sacred pilgrimage, get up early and eat a delicious breakfast in the stunning Badrinath valley.
Before you see Badri Vishal and say the aarti at the temple, take a swim in the revered Tapt Kund.
Explore later locations including Bhim Pul, Vyas Gufa, Narad Kund, and the Badrinath Valley markets.
Have a calm evening at your hotel while you finish your Char Dham Darshan, then have dinner.
Day 10 Departure
With breakfast, check out and return to Haridwar.
Enjoy the gorgeous trip as you pass through tall mountains and meandering rivers on the way back.
At the Valley of the Gods, you can see some of the key river confluences where the rivers merge to make the Ganga, which emerges at Devprayag.
Arrive at Haridwar, get dropped off at the train station, then continue on to your home country while bidding farewell to the Devbhoomi.
Many temples may be found in Uttarakhand, also known as Devbhoomi or the Land of Gods, which welcomes visitors all year long. One of the most well-known of the several holy sites and circuits that pilgrims travel across Uttarakhand is the . Yatra, or pilgrimage, is a journey to four sacred locations that are tucked away in the Himalayas: Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. Four and dham, respectively, are terms for holy locations in Hindi.
The high-altitude shrines are closed for about six months each year, Uttarakhand Chardham Yatra Tour Package starting in the spring (April or May) and ending as winter approaches (October or November).
The Uttarakhand Chardham Yatra Tour Package is supposed to be completed in a circular rotation. As a result, the pilgrimage begins in Yamunotri, travels through Gangotri, Kedarnath, and ends in Badrinath. The trip can be finished by plane or road (helicopter services are available). Some followers also make the trip to Kedarnath and Badrinath as part of the Do Dham Yatra.
The Yamunotri temple, nestled in a tight canyon close to the source of River Yamuna (the second-most sacred Indian river after River Ganga) in Uttarkashi district, is dedicated to Goddess Yamuna.
The most revered of all Indian rivers, the Ganga, is honoured in Gangotri in the Uttarkashi district. Kedarnath, a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, is situated in the Rudraprayag district. Lord Vishnu is the focus of Badrinath, which houses the revered Badrinarayan Temple. The Char Dham Yatra is both divine and exhausting, yet it also satisfies the soul!High
Highlights of Uttarakhand Chardham Yatra Tour Package
- Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
- Start point: Delhi
- Endpoint: Delhi
Things To Know About Uttarakhand Chardham Yatra Tour Package
- Four sacred sites are connected by the Char Dham yatra, and visiting all four of them is thought to grant “moksha” to those seeking it. These holy locations, which may be found throughout India, exude the most tranquil energy.
- As you arrive at the Haridwar train station, where you will be travelling to Barkot, the Char Dham yatra package by train will begin. The first day will be spent travelling from Haridwar to Barkot, where you can take in Mussoorie’s natural splendour.
- In Barkot, the second day will be full of surprises as you journey for 6 KM from Jan ki Chatti to the Yamunotri Dham, the site of the River Yamuna’s birth. While you spend some time on its shores, marvel at the Yamuna River’s sights of rapid movement. As you make your way in the evening down to Jan ki Chatti, feel what tranquilly and calmness are like.
- Start the third day of the Char Dham Yatra by taking the train to Uttarkashi, a sacred town situated beside the Bhagirathi River. Lord Shiva’s blessings are available in Uttarkashi’s Bhairon Temple, Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple, and Annapurna Temple, which is dedicated to the goddess of food.
- On the fourth day of your journey, you will arrive in Gangotri, where crowds of pilgrims congregate to pray, do pooja, and eat the sacred prasad. At a height of 3100 metres, this spot is thought to be the point where the Ganges River began.
- You will be escorted to Guptkashi as you go closer to the fifth day of this trek. Watch Baghirathi and Alakhnanda converge at Devprayag and get enthralled. Visit the Ardhnarishwar Temple, a shrine dedicated to the half-male, half-female form of Lord Shiva, after arriving at Guptkashi, and participate in a delightful prayer there.
- On the sixth day of your journey, you will arrive to Gaurikund, which is renowned for being the location where Lord Shiva professed his love for Goddess Parvati. There is a tiny pool of naturally occurring hot water that is always warm.
- You will travel from Gaurikund to Kedarnath, the farthest destination on this Char Dham Yatra. The most sacred temple in the world, Kedarnath, is found here. It is surrounded by the high Himalayas, giving the impression that the mountains are protecting it. This is devoted to both of them because it was here that Lord Shiva declared his love for Goddess Gauri.
You will go from Kedarnath to Gaurikund and then from Gaurikund to Guptkashi on the seventh day.
- You will go to Badrinath on the eighth day of your journey, settle into your hotel, and spend some time there. You will receive Lord Vishnu’s blessings from the entire town. Also, be in awe at the Alaknanda and Mandakini rivers’ sacred confluence.
- On the ninth day of the Char Dham Yatra in the Badrinath shrine. Visitors come from all over the world to the Badrinath Temple to seek Lord Vishnu’s blessings. This sacred location has a pure, mystical air.
- The tenth day of your journey will bring you closer to its conclusion as you head back to Haridwar. See the Ganga Aarti performances at its many ghats or take a bath in the holy water to heal any sickness.
- When you go for the station and carry millions of blessings with you, the sacred Char Dham Yatra will come to a close.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.