Uttarakhand Jim Corbett Safari Tour Package 2N/3D
Day 1 – Arrival at Jim Corbett
When you arrive at the resort in Corbett National Park, one of our employees will assist you with checking in and setting up your accommodations.
You may enjoy the remainder of the day as you please.
You can decide to visit neighbouring attractions like the Corbett Falls or the Dhangarhi Museum.
You will come back to the resort for tea in the evening. Stay the night at the Corbett hotel.
Day 2 – Jeep safari through Corbett National Park
Prepare for an early-morning Jeep safari in the Corbett National Park by waking up early.
An expert from the resort will accompany you as you travel through the entire Corbett National Park in an open jeep, giving you a guided explanation about the wild creatures and their habitats.
The safari will take you to regions with a high probability of seeing Royal Bengal tigers and other types of wildlife.
You will return to the resort for breakfast following the safari.Following breakfast, you can partake in resort-area leisure activities like swimming and indoor gaming.
After lunch, you will head out towards the Kosi river’s banks where you will spend a few enjoyable leisurely hours by the murmuring river.
Return to the resort for tea after taking in a beautiful sunset.
At the resort in Corbett National Park, spend the night.
Day 3 – Departure
Pack your bags and leave the resort after breakfast.
Bring great pictures and joyful memories home with you.
Uttarakhand Jim Corbett Safari Tour Package
This stunning national park, Jim Corbett, located in the state of Uttarakhand, is a wildlife and environment lover’s paradise. Accept this excursion, which will transport you across the mountainous terrain of the Himalayas to a spot where you may relax. Visit Corbett Waterfall, a charming little waterfall hidden in the Corbett National Park’s woodlands.
As you delve deeper into the Corbett National Park, allow yourself to be enchanted by the area’s breathtaking natural splendour. Attempt to catch a glimpse of a Bengal Tiger as you search the jungle for the area’s diverse flora and animals. The park, a delight for bird enthusiasts, is home to a variety of bird species that will chirp cheerfully to welcome you on your safari. This excursion to Jim Corbett is sure to wow you at every step if you want to enjoy the best of nature and get away from the busy city life.
Highlights of Uttarakhand Jim Corbett Safari Tour Package
- Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Start point:Jim Corbett
- Endpoint:Jim Corbett
- On your thrilling safari, experience shivers when you hear the Royal Bengal Tiger’s thunderous scream coming from the jungle.
- Enjoy the chirping of various bird species or the sounds of other animals in their natural surroundings.
- Enjoy the stunning Corbett Waterfalls, which are surrounded cosily by lush green forests and ornamented with picturesque splendour.
- Drive along the banks of the Kosi River in the national park to get a chance to see marine creatures among the marshy wetlands and rivulets.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.