Uttarakhand Kedarnath Tour Package 3N/4D
Day 1 – Rishikesh – Guptkashi (204 KM/08 HR)
Early in the morning, you will be picked up in Rishikesh and driven directly to the Guptkashi.
Byasi, Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag, and Agastmuni hill stations would all be covered by the road.
If you eat lunch halfway, you’ll arrive at your destination in the evening.
Enjoy the evening after checking in to the hotel.
Stay the night in Guptkashi.
Day 2 – Guptkashi – Gaurikund – Kedarnath
Get a day’s worth of rest by getting up early.
You will start your excursion along the 30-kilometer road that runs from Guptkashi to Sonprayag.
Sonprayag can sometimes be reached after more than three hours of travel. Hence, making an early exit is a wise move.
Take the neighbourhood transportation to Gaurikund from Sonprayag.
You can start your trek after completing the medical and biometric registration processes.
There will be a 16 kilometre hike, however if you want to bypass it, there are other options like Dolly/Ponny.
Day 3 – Kedarnath – Sonprayag – Guptkashi
Make the required purchases for the pooja at the Kedarnath temple and, for an extra fee, reserve the special puja.
Prepare to journey to Sonprayag by packing your baggage.
You can take a cab there and continue to Chopta from there.
After arriving in Chopta in the evening, you can take in the hypnotic sunset and bonfire.
Visit Guptkashi for tea and a night’s stay.
Guptkashi – Rishikesh (204 KM/08 HR)
At the inn, you may refuel with a hearty breakfast.
After breakfast, consider and proceed to Rishikesh for the descent.
Explore Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, and the neighbourhood market along the road.
Here, the visit comes to an end.
Uttarakhand Kedarnath Tour Package
A visit to Kedarnath is comparable to unlocking the key to salvation. One of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, the mighty snow-capped Garhwal Himalayas, famous temple walls, and this location combine to provide a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Trek across the tremendous Himalayas to the head of the stunning Mandakini River while soaking up the spirituality and excitement.
Many tourists and pilgrims travel there each year in their hundreds to seek Lord Shiva’s blessings, making it one of the most well-known pilgrimage sites. In addition, one can travel about a kilometre uphill to the south of the Kedarnath Temple to the terrible manifestation of Lord Shiva, the Bhairav Temple. You will be mesmerised by the beautiful scenery as you travel to the Kedarnath Temple, and the spirituality that permeates the air will make every minute of your journey worthwhile.
Highlights of Uttarakhand Kedarnath Tour Package
- Duration:4 Days, 3 Nights
- Route: Rishikesh-Guptkashi-Kedarnath-Guptkashi-Rishikesh
- Start point: Rishikesh
- Endpoint: Rishikesh
- See Kedarnath Shrine, one of Lord Shiva’s twelve Jyotirlingas, among the snow-capped mountain peaks.
- Visit the Bhairav Temple, which is devoted to Bhairav, a ferocious manifestation of Lord Shiva.
See the splendour of Kedarnath Temple, which rises to a height of 11759 feet above sea level on average.
- On your way to Kedarnath, seek blessings at the GauriKund Temple, which is devoted to Goddess Parvati.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.