Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty, Bangalore
Day 1 – Bangalore Mysore
Arrival Bangalore and transfer to Mysore. Enroute Visit Ranganathaswamy temple, Sri Rangapatanam, Channapatna Toys Center enroute. Upon reaching in Mysore, check in hotel and relax for a short while. Proceed to visit Mysore Palace and Brindavan Gardens as well as Krishnarajasagar Dam
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 – Mysore
Breakfast in Hotel. Proceed for Mysore City Excursion. Visit Chamundi Hills, devoted to Goddess Chamundeshwari, Shri Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery and St. Philomena’s Church that is raised in Gothic style
Evening return back to hotel and Overnight Stay.
Day 3 – Mysore Ooty
Breakfast at hotel. Afternoon Check out from Mysore and proceed to Ooty also known as “the Queen of hill stations’. On arrival, check in at the hotel for an overnight stay. Explore the local town by foot and also experience a Bon Fire for family gathering (Direct Payment). Dinner & Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4 – Ooty
In the morning after breakfast, proceed for Ooty Sightseeing. Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake, Doddabetta Peak, Nilgiri Mountain Railway(Toy Train), Shooting Point, Ootacamund Gymkhana Golf Club, Emerald lake,. Later, we will return back to the hotel in Ooty for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 5 – Ooty Bangalore
Breakfast at hotel. Later check out and transfer to Bangalore. Upon arrival relax in hotel for some time after a long journey. Evening explore the Bangalore city. Overnight in Bangalore.
Day 6 – Bangalore Departure
On the last day of our tour, breakfast at hotel. Later checkout and transfer to Airport for Departure.
Dharamshala is frequently referred to as the Land of the Dalai Lama, it also provides much more than just the brilliant hues of Tibetan culture. Open into a completely new universe as you enter this area, which has a distinctive fusion of Himachali and Tibetan culture. The British made this area their summer vacation destination because of the area’s fantastic natural vistas.
Take a relaxing stroll across the vast grasslands of Khajjiar, which have been compared to Swiss landscapes for their magnificence. This vacation will provide you calm and excitement all at once. Soak in the spiritual aura at the temples and monasteries or get the adrenaline pumping through your veins by indulging in the adventurous activities like trekking, hiking, and camping. Spend some quality time with your family and friends while enjoying the delectable Tibetan cuisine in one of the colourful cafés tucked away in these picturesque settings.
- Route:Delhi – Dharamshala – Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dalhousie – Delhi
- Duration:6 Days / 5 Nights
- Start point: Delhi
- Endpoint: Delhi
- On visiting the Dalai Lama Monastery in Dharamshala, spin the sacred wheel while reciting “Om Mani Padme Hum,” and accept the blessings.
- Visit the hippy cafés in Mcleodganj and go cafe hopping while enjoying the real Tibetan food.
- To get to Khajjiar, hike along the less-traveled woodland routes. Its environment bears a startling resemblance to that of Switzerland.
- Visit St. John in the Wilderness Church to learn the locals’ explanation for why it is referred to as The House of God and Ghost.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.