Unforgettable Indrahar Pass Trek 3N/4D
Day 1 – McLeod Ganj to Triund Trek
This thrilling journey to Indrahar Pass will start with a hike along one of Himachal Pradesh’s busiest hiking routes. You may hike to Triund from McLeod Ganj in 5 to 6 hours, beginning about 9:00 AM.
Take some time to explore Triund Top, make some memories there, and then make the walk back to Mana Village to spend the night.
Day 2 – Hike fom Mana to Ilaqa,
You will reach the interesting Lahesh Caves, which are 3,500 metres above sea level, in the first stage of today’s trip. It is generally advised to cross the cave in the morning because by afternoon, the terrain and the weather may become more difficult and dangerous.
You will pass the Snowline Cafe as you continue your trek, and after about an hour from the cafe, you will arrive at Ilaqa Got, your final destination for the day. You will be led back to the caverns if you are unable to manage the Ilaqa Got camping area; nighttime camping will take place inside the camp.
Day 3 –Trek To Lahesh Caves – Indrahar Pass – Ilaqa Got
The most thrilling portion of the walk will come today as you make your way to the eagerly anticipated Indrahar Pass! From Lahesh Caves, you can walk today through rocky terrain to the picturesque Indrahar Pass (4,300m).
Start your trek back to Ilaqa after taking in the expansive views of the Dhauladhar Range and other Himalayan peaks from the pass. acquired for a night’s stay.
Day-4 Trek from Ilaqa Got to McLeod Ganj
You will be walking along the same trails you used on days one and two of your trek to Indrahar Pass.
Finally, a gentle 4-hour walk will bring you back to McLeod Ganj.
You will end this incredible walk when you reach McLeod Ganj.
Indrahar Pass Trek: A Journey Through the Beautiful Himalayas
If you’re an adventure enthusiast, you might be familiar with trekking in the Himalayas. And if you’re looking for a trek that offers breathtaking views, challenging terrain, and an unforgettable experience, the Indrahar Pass Trek is one of the best options out there. Located in the Dhauladhar Range of the Himalayas, the Indrahar Pass Trek is a popular trek that offers a blend of natural beauty and challenging terrain.
Overview | Indrahar Pass
Embark on an exhilarating journey through the mesmerizing landscapes of the Himalayas with the Indrahar Pass Trek. This awe-inspiring trek offers a perfect blend of natural beauty, challenging trails, and cultural encounters. Nestled in the Dhauladhar Range of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, the Indrahar Pass stands tall at an altitude of 14,245 Ft.. we delve into the captivating details of this trek, providing you with valuable insights and tips for a memorable experience.
Your adventure begins in the quaint town of McLeod Ganj, known for its spiritual ambiance and as the residence of the Dalai Lama. As you set foot in this picturesque town, take some time to immerse yourself in its vibrant Tibetan culture. Visit the Tsuglagkhang Complex, the spiritual heart of McLeod Ganj, where you can witness Buddhist rituals and pay your respects at the Dalai Lama Temple.
Highlights of Indrahar Pass
- Indrahar Pass Trek: The highlight of the trek is reaching the Indrahar Pass, situated at an elevation of approximately 4,300 meters (14,100 feet) above sea level. The pass offers panoramic views of snow-clad peaks, deep valleys, and the surrounding mountain ranges. It serves as a gateway between the Kangra Valley and the Chamba Valley.
- Triund: Before reaching the Indrahar Pass, trekkers usually make a stop at Triund, a popular camping spot situated at an altitude of around 2,875 meters (9,430 feet). Triund offers stunning views of the Kangra Valley and the Dhauladhar Range. It is a great place to relax, enjoy the sunset, and witness the starry night sky.
- Cultural Exploration: The trek provides an opportunity to explore the local culture and lifestyle of the mountain communities in the region. Passing through remote villages and interacting with the friendly locals allows trekkers to gain insights into the traditions, customs, and hospitality of the Himalayan people.
- · Adventure and Challenges: The Indrahar Pass Trek is a challenging trek that involves steep ascents, rocky terrains, and high altitudes. It is recommended for experienced trekkers with good physical fitness. The trek offers a sense of adventure and accomplishment as you conquer the pass and overcome the obstacles along the way.
Facts about Indrahar Pass
- Indrahar Pass Trek Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Indrahar Pass Trek Altitude: 14,245 ft
- Indrahar Pass Trek Difficulty Level – Moderate
- Indrahar Pass Trek Length / Distance: 35kms length
- Indrahar Pass Trek Temperature: It ranges from 15°C during the day to -10°C at night.
- Best Time to visit Indrahar Pass Trek: The best months to visit are June to September
- Start/End Point: McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.