Meghalaya Tour Package with Kamakhya Temple 2N/3D
Day 1 Airport Pickup, Guwahati to Shillong
Arrive at the train or airport in Guwahati.
Meet our local agent when you arrive, then board the shuttle to Shillong.
See Umiam Lake, also known as Borapani, a captivating artificial reservoir surrounded by verdant hills, if time permits or on the day of departure.
As you arrive in Shillong, check into your hotel and enjoy the remainder of the evening at your own. You may decide to browse the neighbourhood market (at your own expense).
Shillong hotel stay for the night.
Day 2 Cherrapunjee Excursion
Prepare for the day’s tour to Cherrapunjee after breakfast. Take a side trip to the Shillong Peak, Meghalaya’s tallest point, where you can get a bird’s-eye view of the entire city of Shillong. Next, stop at Elephant Falls for a quick photo opportunity. Continue travelling in the direction of Cherrapunjee, which is regarded as having the highest rainfall on earth. Visit the Nohkhalikai Falls viewpoint in this location to learn the horrifying history of this stunning cascade. Take advantage of the opportunity to walk above the Dainthlen Falls and take some picture-perfect shots from various perspectives. Explore the Mawsmai caverns, which are illuminated within and are known for its fossils and limestone architecture, to round out your trip tour. re-enter Shillong.
Day 3 Departure Day
As your incredible vacation to Meghalaya comes to a close today, have breakfast at the hotel and pack your bags.When you depart Shillong, stop by Umiam Lake (if it is missed on Day 1) Visit Kamakhya Temple, one of the most revered Shaktipeeth, once you are in Guwahati (if time permits).
Once you are dropped off at the airport or train station, your tour is over.
Meghalaya Tour Package with Kamakhya Temple
Because of its idyllic setting and status as a haven for nature lovers, Meghalaya is best known as the Scotland of the east. Many waterfalls, mysterious caverns, verdant valleys, stunning lakes, and more may be found there. One can take pleasure in the gorgeous drive to the region, which is full of surprises, while on a 3 Days Cheap Meghalaya Tour. The tour will visit some of the best spots, including famous waterfalls and vista points. On your journey back home, obtain the blessing from the Kamakhya temple.
Highlights of Meghalaya Tour Package with Kamakhya Temple
- Route:- Guwahati – Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Guwahati
- Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Start point: Guwahati Airport
- End point:Kamakhya Railway Station
- Taste some genuine, delicious cuisines to satisfy your cravings and make you feel satisfied.
- Take in the breath-taking view of the entire city from Shillong Peak, which is located at a height of 6449 feet.
- The magnificent Kamakhya Temple is located by the Brahmaputra river, tucked away in the Nilachal Hills.
- Discover “Shillong,” The Scotland of the East, with its rolling hills that are reminiscent of British Scotland.
- Visit the green wonderland of India, which is blessed with year-round rain, and let your wanderlust loose.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.