Paradise Kashmir Tour Package 5N/6D
Arrival Srinagar airport assistance on arrival proceed to localsightseeing ofSrinagar city. Watch
Mughal gardens like Shalimar, Nishat, Botanical Garden, Cheshmashahi, Parimahal,Tulip
Garden and Shankarachariya temple. After local sightseeing if you wish to enjoy Shikara ride in
world famous Dal Lake .Over night stay at houseboat. Sightseeing for the day v Mugal Garden v
Shalimar v Nishat v Botanical garden Dal Lake , Cheshmashahi , Parimahal , Tulip Garden ,
Day-2 Srinagar – Gulmarg
After breakfast transfer to Gulmarg. Here you can watch meadow of flowers; it has a famous
golf course during summer and ski resort during winter. One can enjoy gondola ride (self
expenses). . Morning proceed for a picturesque drive to Gulmarg. It was discovered as a tourist destination by the British in the 19th century. Prior to that, Mughal emperors vacationed in the Gulmarg valley which is about 03 kms long and up-to 01 km wide. It is exquisitely situated in a pine surrounded basin of the Pir Panjal range at an altitude of 2,730 meters above sea level and one of the most famous tourist destinations of Kashmir. One can enjoy Gondola ride or Horse ride at Gulmarg.(Optional) For a fun-filled ride of a most unusual kind, Gulmarg newly constructed gondola lift from high above Gulmarg, through pine-clad slopes is exhilarating.
Day-3 Srinagar-Sonmarg-Dal Lake
Sonmarg, which means ‘meadow of gold’, has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be caught in the main river. In late April when Sonmarg is open for road transport, the visitors can have access to snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier a major attraction during the summer months. And you also enjoy some shopping enjoy Shikara ride after local sightseeing if you wish to enjoy Shikara ride in world famous Dal Lake.
After breakfast proceed for Pahalgam. It is also known as the Valley of Shepherds. you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag Sulpher Springs enrooted.
After breakfast proceed for the pahalgam.Pahalgam is a hill station in the north Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Mountain trails run northeast to Amarnath Cave Temple, a Hindu shrine and site of the annual Amarnath Yatra pilgrimage. Overa Aru Wildlife Sanctuary is home to animals including brown bears and musk deer. Northeast, the Lidder River runs through scenic Betaab Valley. Southeast,Tulian Lake is flanked by mountain peaks.
Day 6-Pahalgam-Srinagar Drop
After breakfast drive back to Srinagar. After reaching Srinagar check out from hotel drive to Srinagar airport/ railway station catch onwards Flight/Train & back to home with sweet memories!!!!!!!!!!!
Paradise Kashmir Tour Package
Kashmir is the northernmost geographical region of the Indian Subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term “Kashmir” denoted only the Kashmir Valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal Range.
Today, the term encompasses a larger area that includes the India-administered territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.
Highlights of Paradise Kashmir Tour Package
- Route: Srinagar-Gulmarg-Sonamarg-Pahalgam-Srinagar
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Start point: Srinagar
- Endpoint: Srinagar
- Known as Heaven on Earth, Kashmir is bestowed with verdant meadows, lush valleys, dense forests, splendid temples and serene lakes that serves as a perfect scenic backdrop.
- Experience the Shikara Ride with your loved ones while rowing heart shaped pedals and forming a backdrop of the silent sunset with your favorite music
- Marvel the enchanting Kashmir Valley and the snow cladded peaks as you embark on the world’s 2nd highest Gondola in Gulmarg
- Visit India’s first colorful floating market, set against the beautiful backdrop, which marks it as a photographer’s haven
- Treat your taste buds with flavorful delicacies of Kashmir like Kahwa Tea or Wazwan /Rogan Josh etc.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.