Rajasthan Udaipur Mount Abu Tour Package 5N/6D
Day 1 Arrival In Jaipur
Meet a representative in Jaipur at a prearranged location.
Be transferred to the hotel you had already reserved so you may check in and unwind.
You can begin with a quick visit at the Hawa Mahal, which is a representation of Jaipur, and then check the time at Jantar Mantar, the largest sundial in the world (Observatory).
Visit The City Palace and Museum, the royal family’s current house, to see the weapons and handicrafts they once employed.
Visit the local market and Govind Dev Ji Temple in the evening.
Return to the motel to spend the night.
Day 2 Jaipur Sightseeing
Start your day of local sightseeing in Jaipur after breakfast.
Visit the Amer Fort, which has seen a lot of wars, royal celebrations, and served as a palace for a number of rulers, to delve into history.
Then, you may visit the Jaigarh Fort, which is home to one of the largest cannons, and the Nahargarh Fort, from where you can take in breath-taking city views.
Visit Jal Mahal for a photo stop to obtain some stunning pictures of you dressed in authentic Indian garb.
You can also go to the Birla Temple, a building constructed of glistening white marble and decorated with carvings of numerous mythological scenes.
Return to the hotel to spend the night in Jaipur.
Day 3 Jaipur to Udaipur
Check out of the hotel and drive to Udaipur, The City of Lakes, after breakfast.
Visit the renowned Eklingji Temple and take pictures of the tallest Shiva statue in Nathdwara while travelling.
When you arrive, check into your hotel and then relax.
Go to Sahelion-ki-Bari, a greenhouse constructed for women who accompanied the princess following her marriage to Maharana Sangram Singh.
You will travel to the Fateh Sagar Lake after exploring the rose garden and interacting up close with exotic creatures at the zoo.
Visit the Under the Sun Aquarium in the evening to witness a variety of vibrant fish.
Go to the hotel to spend the night in Udaipur.
Day 4 Udaipur Sightseeing
After a delectable breakfast, prepare for a city tour.
Visit the City Palace as well as the nearby Crystal Gallery in Fateh Sagar Palace to get a glimpse into royal history and see the largest private collection of crystal in the world. You can also admire the architecture there, which features mirrored walls, ivory doors, and windows with coloured glass.
Take a magnificent boat ride over the stunning Lake Pichola or Fateh Sagar Lake in the evening.
After that, you can stroll through the neighbourhood market and buy mementos.
Go to the hotel to spend the night in Udaipur.
Day 5 Udaipur to Mount Abu
Before departing for Mount Abu, eat a substantial breakfast.
You will be travelling on India’s longest national highway, the East-West Corridor Highway (NH-27).
After you arrive at Mount Abu, check into your hotel and then relax.
Visit the Dilwara Jain Temple, one of the best Jain temples and a building of outstanding architectural merit.
Explore the historic Achalgarh Fort, which has many historical artefacts and antiquated temples, as well before going to Guru Shikhar, the highest point in Rajasthan.
See Trevor’s tank, a man-made crocodile breeding facility, on the way back.
Return to the hotel in Mount Abu to spend the night.
Day 6 Departure
Have a healthy breakfast after getting up early.
After that, you can take a fantastic boat trip in the stunning Nakki Lake.
You can also walk to Toad Rock, which is close by and offers sweeping views of the city.
Then you can go back to the hotel and finish the check-out procedures at the hotel in Mount Abu.
Return to Udaipur, where you will be transferred right to the train station or airport for your next flight.
Rajasthan Udaipur Mount Abu Tour Package
India’s crown treasure is Rajasthan. Drive across a varied landscape dotted with palaces, lakes, and the Aravalli Hills as you treat yourself and your loved ones to the best of this Imperial state. On this tour, visit the Pink City of Jaipur, the City of Lakes, Udaipur, and Mount Abu, the only hill station in Rajasthan, to experience the essence of rich tradition and culture.Jaipur maintains its old-world appeal with pockets of heritage throughout the city, including the Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall Museum, City Palace, and the unassuming Amer Fort that protects the city limit.
As you make your way to Udaipur, you’ll pass through a magnificent kaleidoscope of little streets lined with colourful shops, gardens, lakes, palaces, and temples. Enjoy relaxed time spent beside Udaipur’s glittering palaces and shimmering lakes while admiring the stunning Aravali mountains in the distance. While at Mount Abu, Rajasthan’s ‘Desert State’ is home to stunning sunsets and lush vegetation.
Highlights of Rajasthan Udaipur Mount Abu Tour Package
- Duration: 6Days / 5Nights
- Route: Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu – Jaipur
- Start point: Jaipur
- Endpoint: Jodhpur
- Visit the most authentic Sheesh Mahal, where the renowned song “Pyaar kiya toh darna kya” was filmed, to take in the beauty of Amer Fort.
- Observe City Palace One of India’s biggest and tallest palaces, standing atop a 598-meter plateau, has even housed “James Bond” for a motion picture.
- Climb to Guru Shikhar, Rajasthan’s highest point, and use your camera and eyes to capture the panoramic panorama as the sun sets.
- Visit Mount Abu, the only hill station in Rajasthan, which is encircled by luxuriant woods in a desert region.
- Enjoy the pink city while watching the sunset from the edge of the Nahargarh Fort’s walls.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.