Sri Lanka Tour Package with Bentota 3N/4D
Day 1 -Arrival in Colombo – Kandy
Meet with our agent at the Bandaranaike International Airport, then be escorted to your car and driven to Kandy to start your Sri Lankan vacation.
Visit the Pinnwala Elephant Orphanage on the Colombo-Kandy Road as you travel to Kandy; it is about 55 miles from Colombo.
The Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is a larger and more fascinating institution than a zoo. Asian elephants that have been abandoned due to unforeseen circumstances reproduce there.
As you observe how elephants are handled and cared for, the elephants are fed milk, go through their daily bathing regimen, and engage with one another.
After seeing the orphanage, have lunch along the route and then begin your return trip to Kandy.
When you arrive at your hotel in Kandy, take pleasure in the kind welcome you receive and finish the check-in process before going to your room.
Catch a panoramic view of the charming town in the evening from upper lake drive.
A magnificent conclusion featuring fire walking can be seen when you attend a Kandyan Dance performance.
After returning to your accommodation, have dinner and spend the night in Kandy.
Day 2 – Kandy – Bentota
Get up in the morning, eat a hearty meal, do the check-out procedures, and then proceed to Bentota.
Visit The Royal Botanical Gardens on route to see more than 4000 plant types, including some of the most beautiful orchids.
When you arrive in Bentota, be transferred to your hotel, go through the check-in process, and then relax for a while.
Then, proceed to the Madhu River to have a boat trip among the islets that are covered in a rich profusion of mangrove trees, exotic sorts of birds, etc.
You’ll see more than 111 species of birds in their natural habitat along the way.
After returning to your accommodation in Bentota, savour a sumptuous meal and spend the night there.
Day 3 – Bentota – Colombo
Get up early, eat a hearty breakfast, and finish the check-out procedures.
After checking out, depart for Colombo. Colombo, Sri Lanka’s largest city and historic administrative centre, is a bustling metropolis with a mix of contemporary life and artefacts from a bygone colonial past.
When you arrive in Colombo, be taken to the hotel you had already reserved, check in, and then relax for a while.
Explore Colombo’s cultural, religious, and commercial landmarks, including as the storied and busy Fort and Pettah, the upscale Cinnamon Gardens, the Galle Face Green, Viharamahadevi Park, and many others.
You can explore the local cuisine in the evening or take a stroll through the shopping areas.
Return to your accommodation, have a satisfying meal, and spend the night in Colombo.
Day 4 – Departure
A delicious breakfast is served in the morning at your Colombo hotel.
As you finish the hotel check-out procedures, pack your bags with a collection of priceless memories.
Go to the Colombo International Airport and take lovely memories of this island with you.
Sri Lanka Tour Package with Bentota
Sri Lanka is known as the “Teardrop of India” because of its beautiful nature trails, breathtaking vistas and waterfalls, misty mountains rising into the clouds, and golden beaches. It offers a variety of vacation experiences, including the pristine sandy sea shores of Mirissa where you can surf and observe the waters teeming with marine life, from turtles to big blue whales, bask in the sunshine with a quiet and secluded environment, and engage in heart-pounding adventure sports
Discover the vitality of Colombo and experience a variety of fascinating things, as well as getting to know its genuine people. Pass through several small islands in this picturesque Madu River covered in mangroves. You can also see how the popular cinnamon spice is made. Travel through the vibrant streets of the bustling market to explore the cultural diversity of the city.
Hightlights of Sri Lanka Tour Package with Bentota
- Enjoy the spiritual visit of the magnificent Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple, which combines Indian, Chinese, and Thai architectural styles.
- At the Kandy Botanical Gardens, you can escape the heat of the city by strolling through the enormous variety of colourful orchids, taking pictures, or simply relaxing on the grass.
- Prepare for the most stunning train ride as your train takes you from Kandy to the picturesque, cloud-kissed village of Ella, passing past luscious tea plantations, cottony clouds, spectacular vistas of the hills, and ultimately weaving in and out of the numerous mountain tunnels.
- View the Buddha’s own precious tooth while experiencing the ethereal atmosphere created by the captivating sights of locals chanting and meditating in the Buddhist traditio
- Explore the rivers of Madu while being surrounded by a beautiful profusion of mangrove trees to see over 111 different kinds of birds in their natural habitat.
Route: Kandy – Bentota – Colombo
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Start Point: Bandaranaike International Airport (Colombo)
End Point: Bandaranaike International Airport (Colombo)
How to Reach:
The city of Colombo has air service to numerous foreign locations. The city is serviced by Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo.SriLankan Airlines, Himalaya Airlines, Qatar Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Emirates, Air India Express, and other well-known airlines are among the major carriers that fly these routes.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.