Uttarakhand Auli Tour Package 4N/5D
Day 1 – Delhi to Haridwar
Arrive at the pickup location in Delhi, where our agent will assist you in arranging a transfer to Haridwar.
Once you arrive in Haridwar, check into your accommodation and then relax.
After that, you can go to the Vaishno Devi and Daksheshwar Mahadev temples and hear about the legend connected to them.
Visit the Mansa Devi Temple, which is perched on a hilltop and provides a sweeping view of the city of Haridwar.
In that evening, take in the meditative atmosphere as you watch the renowned Ganga Aarti.
Return to the hotel after taking a holy plunge in Har ki Pauri.
Spend the night at a hotel in Haridwar.
Day 2 – Haridwar to Joshimath
Have a nice breakfast after waking up to a gorgeous morning, then finish the check-out procedures.
Prepare to leave for your trip to Joshimath.
Take a little detour to Devprayag on the route to Joshimath to see the Holy Sangam, where the Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers converge to form the Ganga.
To get to Joshimath, pass through Rudraprayag and Karnaprayag.
Check into the hotel when you arrive, then enjoy the remainder of the day at your leisure.
Spend the night at the Joshimath hotel.
Day 3 – Auli Sightseeing
Prepare for a full-day picturesque journey to Auli by rising early to a lovely morning, eating a nutritious breakfast, and getting out of bed.
You have a choice between taking the 4-kilometer-long gondola ride from Joshimath to Auli, which welcomes you with a stunning view of the snow-capped Himalayas, or driving to Auli.
Once in Auli, you can choose to engage in a variety of daring activities like skiing, sledding, etc. or spend some time strolling around the lovely Auli Lake and enjoying the cool breeze.While in Auli, you can also choose to walk up to the Gorson Bugyal, which is 3056 metres above sea level, or further to Chattarkund, which is tucked away in the middle of a thick forest and is renowned for its sweet water.
Return to Joshimath in the evening and spend the night there at a hotel.
Day 4 Auli to Rishikesh
After a great breakfast, leave the hotel.
You can then leave the magnificent Nanda Devi Parbat and begin your trek to Rishikesh.
Get there, check in at the hotel and then relax.
If time permits, try to attend the sacred Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh in the evening to further enhance your jovial evening.
Return to the hotel for an additional night of lodging in Rishikesh.
Day 5 Rishikesh to Delhi
In the morning, you’ll hear religious hymns all around you.
After a great breakfast, leave the hotel.
Before leaving the spiritual city of Rishikesh, you can visit Laxman Jhula and Ram Jhula and take in the natural beauty of the area.
Then you can start your return trip to Delhi.
As you get at your selected location in Delhi for your next destination, you can wrap up the tour with lovely recollections.
Uttarakhand Auli Tour Package
Auli is a wonderful location from which you may appreciate the finest slants and tilts of the Himalayan range. Begin this exhilarating journey from Haridwar to Joshimath by taking the scenic route, past revered locations like Devprayag, Rudraprayag, and Karnaprayag. Enjoy the beauty of nature at its best in the little but picture-perfect village of Auli, and awaken your inner adventurer with some heart-pounding activities in Rishikesh by the banks of the sacred Ganga.
The fantasy town of Auli, located in the Gharwal Himalayas, is beautifully tucked away among apple orchards, oak and deodar trees and is dotted with dazzling slopes. On the other hand, the fabled riverbank village of Rishikesh is a place where you can simultaneously seek excitement and find tranquilly.
Highlights of Uttarakhand Auli Tour Package
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Route:Delhi – Haridwar – Joshimath – Auli – Rishikesh – Delhi
- Start point: Delhi
- Endpoint: Delhi
- Visit the picturesque communities tucked away in the Himalayas to get in touch with nature.
- Admire the picturesque vistas of the two magnificent cities’ towering mountains and swift-moving waterways.
- Discover the city’s best attraction, which draws thousands of tourists each day from across the world.
- Discover your inner self while visiting the city’s well-known temples and taking in some of its well-known ceremonies.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.