Leh Ladakh Bike Tour Package 5N/6D
Day 1 Arrival in Leh
As you arrive in Leh, a representative will greet you and assist with your transfer to the hotel.Once you’ve arrived at your hotel, check in and take some time to unwind before getting some rest.Have a substantial breakfast in the hotel as you gradually adjust to the weather.After a quick briefing, pick up your bikes.Visit the exquisitely designed Shanti Stupa in the evening to begin your tour as a way of honouring the 2500 years of Buddhism.
See the Leh Palace, which was constructed in the 17th century and will provide you an insight into Leh’s former heyday.Then, go shopping for Tibetan handicrafts at the nearby Leh Market or have some delectable Ladakhi food at one of the many nearby cafes.
Day 2 Leh to Sham Valley
Get up to a gorgeous alpine morning and eat a delicious breakfast.
Get ready for an adventurous ride to ‘Sham Valley’, which is beautifully nestled around the Srinagar – Leh highway.In the Hall of Fame, begin your tour by paying respects to the Indo-Pak War martyrs.See the Spituk Gompa, which also houses an on-site museum filled with historical masks, weapons, and Thangkas (Buddhist Paintings).At Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, savour delectable langar while learning the tale of the army’s construction of this Gurudwara.Today, you should also check out Magnetic Hill, a short section of road where gravity doesn’t apply.Visit the Indus Sangam Viewpoint to observe the Zanskar and Indus Rivers merging.
Day 3 Leh to Nubra valley via Khardung-La Pass
Prepare for the greatest experience after eating a nutritious breakfast.
You will travel through some of the highest passes in the world on your adventure, and you will be greeted by ever-changing views of the desolate landscape.Stop at the cafe on Khardung-La Pass, the highest all-season motorable road in the world, and take in the scenery; you’ll feel as though you’re on top of the world.Once leaving Khardung-la, the terrain changes to a white sand desert as you enter the Nubra Valley, which is home to the Nubra Sand Dunes.Visit the Diskit Monastery, the oldest and largest monastery in Ladakh, which also houses a sizable Buddha statue, if time permits.
Day 4 Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake
Get a delicious breakfast when you awaken in the stunning Nubra Valley.
Be ready for your excursion to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border—this day has been long anticipated.Pangong Tso, one of the highest altitude saltwater lakes, will welcome you with its shifting hues of blue, green, and red.The Shyok River and mountains can be seen on one side as you spend the rest of the day visiting the area around Pangong Lake.You can even act out scenes from your favourite Bollywood flicks, such as 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, and revel in the setting in true Bollywood fashion.Overnight stay and dinner at a campsite near Pangong Lake.
Day 5 Pangong lake to Leh
In the morning, have a great breakfast while gazing out at the stunning Pangong Lake.Take a brief diversion to the Chang-la Pass, one of the world’s highest mountain passes, on the way back to Leh.Moreover, you can go to the Chang-la Café, which is close to the Changla Pass.Visit the Changla Baba Temple, which is located on the summit and is thought to be the guardian of travellers to Chang La, the name of the pass.Visit the Druk Padma School as well, which is famous for being the location where the final scene of the movie “3 Idiots” was filmed.One can also visit the beautifully structured Thiksey Monastery en-route, if time permits.Upon reaching Leh, rest for some time followed
Day 6 Departure
After eating your breakfast in the morning, complete the check out requirements at the hotel.Later, you will be transferred to the airport for your onwards journey.Say goodbye to your travelling companions and this magical place as you take off from Leh.
Leh is the joint capital and largest city of Ladakh, a union territory of India. Leh, located in the Leh district, was also the historical capital of the Kingdom of Ladakh.The iconic Magnetic Hill, the turquoise coloured Pangong Lake, the confluence of two mystical rivers, ancient and awe inspiring monasteries and the highest passes are a few of the marvelous attractions of Leh and Ladakh in general. The wide array of trekking routes will satiate your soul and enrich the senses.
The Leh Ladakh Bike Tour Package is a popular adventure tour that takes you through the scenic landscapes of the Ladakh region on a motorcycle. This tour is designed for thrill-seekers and adventure enthusiasts who want to explore the rugged terrain, high-altitude mountain passes, and remote villages of Ladakh. The tour typically starts in Manali, where you will begin your journey on a bike and travel through some of the most challenging and scenic roads in India.
During the tour, you will visit some of the most popular tourist destinations in Ladakh, including Leh, Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, and Khardung La Pass. You will also have the opportunity to interact with locals, visit monasteries, and enjoy the local cuisine. The tour usually lasts for 10 to 12 days, depending on the itinerary, and is best experienced between the months of June to September, when the weather is favorable for bike riding.
Highlights of Leh Ladakh Bike Tour Package
- Route: Leh – Sham Valley – Khardungla – Nubra Valley – Pangong – Chang La – Leh
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Start point: Leh
- Endpoint: Leh
- Experience a completely exhilarating bike ride to India’s most challenging routes, ride to the peaks with professionals, and make the most of it.
- A great blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural activities, curated by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit Pangong Lake, the highest saltwater body in the world, whose hues range from blue to red to green.
- Visit the Khardung-La Pass, the highest motorable road in the world, to take in the stunning scenery of the snow-capped mountains, glaciers, and sand dunes.
- See world famous Magnetic Hill- A magnificent spot that defies the rule of gravity
- Experience Ladakh with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitised accommodation and vehicles
- Stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - email@example.com
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.