Uttarakhand Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package 2N/3D
Day 1 – Arrive Rishikesh
Pick up at Rishikesh or the Haridwar Railway Station Early in the morning, take a private vehicle from the bus stop to the Camp in Rishikesh.
Arrive at the camp, refresh up, and then tour Rishikesh.
Have lunch at one of Rishikesh’s oldest eateries and sample garhwali cuisine’s tastes. These places can be visited: Chotiwala, Freedom Cafe, Pappu Lassi, etc.
Visit the most well-known tourist destinations, such as Ram Jhula and Laksham Jhula, for a breathtaking view of the Ganges.
Visit Neer Gaddu Waterfall to get in touch with nature. Visitors are enticed to cool off in the stream by the water cascading from the natural rocky cliffs.Visit the well-known Parmarth Niketan Ashram, which is situated on the revered banks of Mother Ganga amid the verdant Himalayas and is a true refuge of spirituality.
Visit Rishikesh’s market next and buy lots of items to bring home as mementos of your trip.
The biggest and most important item to view at Triveni Ghat is the flow of the Ganga River as hundreds of people are praying simultaneously and bells are ringing all around. The entire scene would mesmerise one for sure.After that, head back to the camp.
After dinner, campers should retire for the day. To relieve stress and be ready for the next day, make sure to get a good night’s sleep.
Day 2 – Adventure and Haridwar Sightseeing
Get up early to witness the captivating sight of sunlight reflecting off river water.
After breakfast, you have the option of relaxing at the camps and taking part in on-site activities, such as rafting and bungee jumping (at your own expense).
Go towards Haridwar for a day trip later in the early afternoon.
Have lunch at a neighbourhood eatery in one of Haridwar’s historic streets and sample some regional cuisine.
A visit to temples on hills Chandi deity and Mansa deity It will just be a short journey to the Mansa Devi and Chanda devi temples, but taking the ropeway allows one to save walking and enjoy the city scenery.The temples are called Siddh Peetha and are located on opposing sides of one another.
While visiting Haridwar, one should try aloopuri, chaat papdi, jalebi, badam milk, etc.
Spend the evening by immersing yourself in the urban ambiance and taking in the Ganga Aarti ritual at Har ki Pauri, where priests offer prayers while ringing temple bells and performing fire rituals.
Be around by others singing mantras, and float diyas and flowers in the sacred river as lights reflect off the water’s surface.After that, go back to the Rishikesh campsite.
After a long day, relax with dinner at the camp.
Stay the night at Rishikesh.
Day 3 – Departure
With prayers being said everywhere and the calming murmur of the Ganga, wake up.
Following breakfast, fill your bags with more than just your belongings and make your way back home.
Get a transfer to the bus or train station.
the trip’s end
Uttarakhand Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package
See the saint at Har ki Pauri conducting the well-known rite of Ganga Aarti to soothe your soul. Visit the renowned Chanda Devi and Mansa Devi temples, which are situated atop the Sivalik Hills’ Bilwa Parvat and Neel Parvat, respectively. With the breathtaking vistas of the Ganga, explore the Laksham Jhula and Ram Jhula. At Neer Gaddu Waterfall, which is 5 km from Lakshman Jhula, you can feel the cool air. Take attention to the Parmarth Niketan Ashram, which is situated in the Himalayan foothills and along the banks of the Gang River. Travelers can explore the top tourist attractions in Haridwar and Rishikesh with a vibrant and enthralling fusion of cultures by purchasing a Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package.
Highlights of Uttarakhand Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package
- Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Start point: Rishikesh
- Endpoint: Rishikesh
- Visit the picturesque communities tucked away in the Himalayas to get in touch with nature.
- Admire the picturesque vistas of the two magnificent cities’ towering mountains and swift-moving waterways.
- Discover the city’s best attraction, which draws thousands of tourists each day from across the world.
- Discover your inner self while visiting the city’s well-known temples and taking in some of its well-known ceremonies.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Swift Dzire/Etios/Amaze
- MAP Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Check in & Check out at 12Noon.
- Inclusive fall the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Felix, And Driver Exp.etc.
- Heater charge will be extra.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- 5% GST.
- Any air / train fare.
- Cancellation before 30days of start date will be charged 20% Of Total Package.
- Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
Cancellation between 7 days to 5 days will be charged full amount Token amount not refundable
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Want to more Info
Got a Question?
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
Call - +917018103686
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PLUTO TOURS
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.